Passed my class 2 today

Passed my class 2 today with emerald training solutions in deeside ( wahheyyy) thanks to Glynn for being so patient. class 1 next soon as i get me licence back.
So i’m 40 and a newbee trucker. how do i get someone to take me on for work?? Keep bein told that its the insurance and need 2 years experience■■?.
Oh well im happy got me class 2 now.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome briandavies158 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

briandavies158:
Passed my class 2 today

:smiley: :smiley:

briandavies158:
how do i get someone to take me on for work?? Keep bein told that its the insurance and need 2 years experience■■?.

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
Newbies - Jobs, Agencies & EXPERIENCE & Is the UK short of drivers ? & Was it really worth it?

All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics & avatars, How to use quotes, Driver CPC, and much more…

Congratulations and Welcome, briandavies158! :smiley:

congratulations! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done.

congratulations on passing just keep looking for work there is plenty of places that are willing to take on new passers.

briandavies158:
Passed my class 2 today with emerald training solutions in deeside ( wahheyyy) thanks to Glynn for being so patient. class 1 next soon as i get me licence back.
So i’m 40 and a newbee trucker. how do i get someone to take me on for work?? Keep bein told that its the insurance and need 2 years experience■■?.
Oh well im happy got me class 2 now.

Well done on the pass mate, brilliant feeling isnt it?

When I passed my class one, I rang every haulage company in Hull and the surrounding area asking for work, they where all interested until they asked me when i passed? when i replied “on Saturday!!” they suddenley had no jobs, then I got a phone call from my present employer offering me the chance to do night trunking to Birmingham, I took the job and the rest is history, Im now doing tramping work and its fantastic. Just keep trying and ringing up, somebody will offer you a chance at some point!!

Best of luck!!

:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks every one. its so friendly here. I,ll keep tryin. :smiley:

Congratulations Brian :slight_smile:

briandavies158:
Thanks every one. its so friendly here. I,ll keep tryin. :smiley:

Yep, easy going.
Even when I felt like ripping somebody’s face apart I was calmed down here cos I aired my grievances here which are rare but now I’ve got mine got no reason to get mad with anybody anymore.
:blush:

Congrats.