PASSED My Class 1!!!!!!!

Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Passed class one at Sheffield this afternoon, now to get that class one driving job!!

Well done lad, now get down t’boozer.

well in mate!.. mines a pint :wink:

good 1…relax & have a pint now

Congratulations :smiley:

well done,hope the beer tastes nice

mine is a pint of KING & BARNES

BEST BITTER please.

Well done mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mines a pint of Alhambra Reserva :wink: :wink:

Many congratulations! I am well pleased for you.

thanks for all your kind comments… bit nervous of the first time i drive an artic, i passed in a wag n drag

NJDav:
thanks for all your kind comments… bit nervous of the first time i drive an artic, i passed in a wag n drag

ARE YOU FOR REAL■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

What are you doing on here at 7.45pm telling us about it when the pub is open and there’s over 3hrs drinking time left? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

See if you can find a local school that has an artic and book a few hours to get the feel of it. Most schools will willingly do this and the instructor can point out the differences between driving the artic against the W&D.
You will be much more confident after that.

congratulations on the pass mate!!!

Steve

OOOOOOOOOH I know exactly how you feel because as Ive posted in other forums, Ive also passed my class 1 today :wink:

Welldone mate and hopefully you took Rob K’s advice and got down to your local boozer for a well earned pint!

well done mate :slight_smile: hope you did go out and have a few !!!

Nice one!
All the best for the future.

well done :smiley: it’s a great feeling is’nt it…I still got a big smile on my face, after passing class 1 a month ago :smiley:

Welsh zebra:
I still got a big smile on my face, after passing class 1 a month ago :open_mouth:

Smile? :confused: Looks more like shock to me. :confused: :open_mouth:

I stand corrected :blush:

who did you pass with?
i’ve got my class 1 test in a wag n drag, tuesday at the sheffield test centre.

Peter Smythe Transport Training from mansfield

www.truckdrivertraining.co.uk

01623 620062

can’t recommend them enough, very professional and top quality kit , they’re all up for a good laugh too.

i did my Cat C with them too, really enojoyed my training.