Passed class 1.

Went for my test this morning at Bishopbriggs, and after 90 minutes of torture, heard those magic words… congratulations, you’ve passed !!

I am well chuffed since this was my first attempt and only got 3 minors. It took me 3 attempts to get my class 2.

No plans to give up my cushy class 2 job just yet, but who knows. The company I work for have said there is class 1 work if I want it.

Still on cloud 9, heading out to celebrate now…

Mr Happy.

well done on your pass result ,have a nice time celerbrateing the result. and when you do get out and about with the larger vehicle,take it easy and enjoy yourself.

Congratulations!!! Well done, if you enjoy your class2 work stick with it because your class1 licence is yours to use when ever you want. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Congratulations, alcraw62 :smiley:

Well done :smiley:

Congratulations mate. :smiley: :smiley:

Good show mate. :slight_smile:

Congratulations alcraw62 :smiley:

Congratulations. :smiley: :smiley:

Well done mate :smiley:

well done.

Well done mate :smiley: :smiley:
If only you knew how much I envy you :smiling_imp: :smiley:

Well done m8,i refered to you in my Diary as i saw someone wave as i was pulling away from Hillington.Which was you in the volvo or the ERF. :question:

top man! well done

Thanks for all the replies. Am still high as a kite, hence being on the computer at this time on a Sunday morning, and since the sun’s out I think I will take the chance to give the bike a run today. Must remember not to swing too wide on the corners though !!

Kitkat, yes that was me you saw waving in Hillington during the week, wasn’t really sure if it was you or not, and didn’t have much time for logging on last week. I was in the ERF being trained up by Pat Johnstone of Highfield Heavies. I also did my class 2 with her and would recommend her to anyone in this area looking for a good instructor. She has the DSA qualification to instruct, unlike some others who qualify to instruct purely by having held their licence for 3 years. That seems crazy to me; I could now sit on my class 1 for 3 years, never drive a truck, and then set myself up as an instructor !!

Al.

Kitkat, yes that was me you saw waving in Hillington during the week,

Yeah thought it was m8,once again well done. :wink:

Congratulations alcraw. Hope you enjoy :wink:.