Passed My Cat C

After doing a red light on my 1st test ( 7 minors besides this big one)

I took and passed my test with 13 minors( YIKES) - it felt like a really crap drive but there you go!!!

I need to rack up some experience but cannot afford to leave my current job until I can get a permanent or at least regular job.

What are the chances of a newbie getting some weekend work - what about skip opportunities in south essex?

Does anyone know where to point me?

**WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Try Youngs Transport based in Purfleet not the greatest payers but they take on newbies

Well done on passing
ive still to do my training

well done :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Brake Brothers will take on newbies and also try the Co-op depot at west thurrock as from past experince they will take on 2 but youll have to work with LOADS of polish drivers lol.

Oh yeah WELL DONE!lol

Well Done on the pass

well done mate…will be me in your position soon. Hopefully

Nice one matey!!! :smiley: :wink:

Well DONE! :smiley::D:D

Congrats on the license! :sunglasses:

Well Done!!! :laughing: :sunglasses:

Never mind the amount of minors - you did enough to pass - which is all that matters!

Now for the big job hunt…

well done :wink:

Well done MattyGB :smiley:

congratulations mate :smiley:

jon

well done matey

yup ill add my well done to that, now ya start learning lol

sorry mate where’s my manners WELL DONE. Feels great don’t it