Passed CAT C First time!

Passed my Cat C yesterday and would just like to say a massive thank you to all the staff at PSTT especially Tim my instructor for the week he really is a credit to the company :smiley: :smiley: also Tracey and Rosina after my test was cancelled on Wednesday due to the examiner being ill, they managed to sort me a test the next day so Thank you girls. :smiley: :smiley:
The long drive back to Aberdeen was a bit more enjoyable with the pass certificate sitting next to me, I would recommend anyone who is looking at training schools to give PSTT a try they really cant do enough for you and are always friendly and chatty from the minute you walk in the door, see you guys again soon for C+E !!!

:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Rog been waiting for them fireworks :smiley: :smiley:

Well done pal

Well done mate, you passed just after me then :smiley: she was a fair examiner considering I didn’t really go the right way on my independent drive :laughing:

All the best mate.

Cheers Ollie, yes she was pretty fair to be honest i almost cocked it up at the end but managed to keep it together :smiley: Well done to you also…

Congrats on the pass! :smiley:

Addition: (as was on tapatalk before)
So what, you’re now a big VAN driver, if you pass you’re C+E FIRST TIME, We’ll hang the flags out…

Best of luck, don;t let Pete and Tim down! :smiley:

Congrats pal!

Great feeling huh? I passed my class C first time with PSTT and Tim was my instructor too,great guy! I would recommend these guys to anybody!

Ive got my C + E booked for a couple of weeks with them too,i havent even been in an HGV since i passed my C back in November,i know im in safe hands though.

congrats ! can you guys recommend a training provider in essex ?

countryfrog:

Roadtrain in thurrock. There is also a school in Chelmsford. I think it’s Flair.

Thanks guys :smiley: :smiley:

adam277:

countryfrog:

Roadtrain in thurrock. There is also a school in Chelmsford. I think it’s Flair.

If you are new: Flair has had good recent reviews on here…

I did my class c at road train and my c+E at scania in Thurrock , no comparison give scania a look

Congratulations

Well done !!