Passed class 2 but no luck, help please

hi, i passed my class 2 license, but have no luck in finding work, i have registered with most agencies and phoned almost every employer lol. they all require previous experience.

what NOW■■?

help appricated

Keep on plugging away mate but expect many knock-backs.
A read of THIS POST may be useful.

Getting C+E has open the door for many newbies as it gave them more options :bulb:

dont u think abit of exerience on class 2 vehicles or less is good? rather just jump striaght onto an artic for a newbie

truckerwannabe:
dont u think abit of experience on class 2 vehicles or less is good?

Yes and that is what I used to recommend before this economic recession hit as there was the opportunity to get it.
Now it seems to be case of get as many qualifications/licences as possible to open up options.

Maybe others see it differently but I am going by what I have read on this and other similar sites.

Do your class 1… When i did my class 2 i was lucky to jump straight into the 26t axor and 7.5t my then employer ran! which was really good experience, but i wouldn’t of got another job unless i had my class 1.

Definately do class 1, when I passed my class 2 I got some agency work but it was hit and miss. Since I got my class 1, I’ve been full time running my hours. There is more opportunity. What part of the country are you in?

I agree with MAT & Philpot, i got more job offers of class 2 jobs after i got my class 1 funny enough, the quicker you get the class 1 the quicker you’ll get class 2 jobs and the 2 year countdown will begin :smiley: