Passed Cat C (class 2)

Passed my cat C at Guildford test centre yesterday with 4 driver faults :slight_smile: and would like to thank EP training in Great Bookham Leatherhead Surrey (they are in the recommended list) and my instructor for the week Paul who was a great trainer and good company to boot, his many words of wisdom will always stay with me !! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to train

Also thanks to this forum for the stacks of useful information that has been made available by you all, it really has helped :slight_smile: it is a great community and long may it continue :slight_smile:

Martin.

Well done mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Simon :sunglasses:

I’ll try beat ROG to the congratulations…

Well done mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

wow well done !!! can i be a pain and ask how much training cost you and how many hours did you train for as i am having an assessment tomorrow morning for cat c many thanks alice x

alice:
wow well done !!! can i be a pain and ask how much training cost you and how many hours did you train for as i am having an assessment tomorrow morning for cat c many thanks alice x

Hi Alice I done a 4 day course and the test, total cost ÂŁ750

Hi Mix-Master

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your Cat “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

That was a rather good score too!! :smiley:

alice:

Hi alice,

It’s fair to say that the price of LGV training can vary quite significantly, depending on the area of the country and the competition in that area.

Good luck on your assessment drive. :smiley:

Congratulations, Mix-Master! :smiley: