passed cat C

Passed my Cat C this morning, first attempt, very chuffed, even more so no faults! Didn’t see that coming. Many thanks to all the wonderful staff at Peter Smythe and especially to Martin for his wonderful tuition and guidance over the weekend, really enjoyed it and can highly recommend them. Martins guidance, as a previous examiner was great.
Thanks PSTT and everyone on here for help!

Congrats pal, nice one! :smiley:
And a clean sheet, very impressive…

Got any work lined up?

Plus one and :smiley: on the no faults!

spacemanZ10:
Passed my Cat C this morning, first attempt, very chuffed, even more so no faults!

Then you get these …

:smiley: :smiley:

I wondered what a blank Test Report looked like! :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Very well done. Strange to think that Martin was examining only 4 weeks ago. Talk about gamekeeper turned poacher! He’s trained 2 for us now. First one passed with 1 minor and now a clean sheet. Think we’ve made a wise choice.

Just to point out that Martin wasn’t an “ordinary” examiner. He is the guy who trained car examiners for their LGV licence. So he’s been training LGV drivers for the last 20+ years. Also trained the examiners to conduct the instructor tests.

Congratulations on the pass - especially the clean sheet.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats pal well done

Thanks everyone, yes Martin did have an impressive background and more than I mentioned, certainly a gent who knows his stuff.
Thanks Rog for the fireworks, seen these on other people’s and it’s something I’ve looked forward to as much as the pass!
Hi Evel, no work yet need to get the mod 2&4 then will be looking for some casual work as this was more of a personal thing. May risk C+E when I’ve got some experience though :slight_smile:
Cheers all