Passed C with Hindley Green LGV Training

I passed my category C with http://www.paulslgvtraining.com last Saturday. I was really happy with the result, after 4 days training and the test on the fifth day I passed with my first attempt.

I enjoyed my first experience of driving a truck (sorry about the curbs :blush: ) and Paul has a relaxed and no pressure style of teaching. It worked for me anyway :smiley:

Next up is the initial CPC module 4, wish me luck! :slight_smile:

Well done fella on Passing C :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

faz82:
Next up is the initial CPC module 4, wish me luck!

Im sure you wont need it, but Good luck!

Well played :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome faz82 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

:smiley: :smiley:

Iโ€™m fairly sure that the company you mentioned is in the list mentioned belowโ€ฆ
All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The link includes THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC which started on 10 Sept 2009.

A read of THIS POST may be useful if looking for work.

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

Well done faz82 congratulations :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Phil the bills in the post for the tyres! :laughing: but iโ€™ll consider losing it when you come back for yr class 1 training :wink: :wink:
see you soon mate :smiley:

lol look at the photos on the website, that examiner looks chuffed to be on camera.

andrewjh009:
lol look at the photos on the website, that examiner looks chuffed to be on camera.

Wouldnโ€™t you think heโ€™d have at least brushed his hair and smiled :laughing: