Passed C+E at Tockwith with only 3 minors

Hi all, I have passed my C+E test with only 3 minors with Tockwith Driver Training, I cannot recommend the school highly enough. The truck I did my training and test in was a very clean Volvo FM12, all the trucks and the bus they had were modern and very clean, my instructor was second to none and had a great sense of humour, I didn’t even need to do a shunt on the reversing which just goe’s to show how good the training was. If I ever need more training in the future, ie: HIAB or FLT then Tockwith is where I will be doing it.
They were a bit more money then the other schools, but the training was all 1 to 1 and the training day’s all lasted 8 1/2 hours with 8 hours at the wheel which i found much more value for money then the other schools, thanks to Tockwith for the commitment they gave to get me through the C+E test last Monday.

Congratulations, Well done :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

welcome to the club :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

well done mate :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing:

and welcome to the world of miserable security guards and faceless wastes of space in rdc’s :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

you got rid of the stupid, proud as punch smile on your face yet? it took me about a week to get rid of it when i did mine :smiley: :smiley:

Well Done that man, you are now in a very exclusive club :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t tell anyone were trying to keep the numbers down :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :laughing:

Congratulations, dizzyfizzy! It sounds as though you had a blast, as well as getting your licence! :sunglasses: :smiley:

Well done on your pass :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Did my C+E with them too, absolutely first class!

Stu

well done dizzyfizzy i passed with them last month same wagon by the sounds of things :smiley:

Yep, a hearty congratulations on passing your C+E. :slight_smile:

Well done on passing with us, i got 3 minors too when i passed in 2002, hope you make good use of your licence. We think that 1 to 1 training makes a big difference towards passing the test. Your right there are cheaper schools but also more expensive too. Some times I worry we get a reputation for being expensive but if you work out what you paid per hour it will only be £30 to £35 which isn’t much for providing a good instructor and vehicle and premises.

But I’m glad you’ve passed, we need word of mouth to spread the word and keep us busy!

Tockwith Training:
Well done on passing with us, i got 3 minors too when i passed in 2002, hope you make good use of your licence. We think that 1 to 1 training makes a big difference towards passing the test. Your right there are cheaper schools but also more expensive too. Some times I worry we get a reputation for being expensive but if you work out what you paid per hour it will only be £30 to £35 which isn’t much for providing a good instructor and vehicle and premises.

But I’m glad you’ve passed, we need word of mouth to spread the word and keep us busy!

Thank’s Laurie, hope you got the bottle of Cider I left for you as that’s what your Dad said you drink, I will definately be recommending you and your school to everyone who is looking for training as I beleive you are second to none, thank’s again…

Thanks, the posh cider didn’t last long, the wife and I polished it off. I was pleased to hear you passed when I came back from holiday, hope you enjoy using your licence and come back to see us again if you need further training.

Tockwith Training:
hope you enjoy using your licence quote]

I hope I will enjoy using it too it too, that’s if I can get a start!

Tockwith Training:

Don’t worry about being called expensive, I think like us your reputation is much more important I recomended you to some one who contacted me a couple of weeks ago as he was much closer to you, I only did that because of your reputation.

good luck Rick