Parking in Taunton / Wellington over the Christmas period

Hi Folks,
I’ll be shipping out from Scandinavia to the UK this weekend - there will be one or two little jobs in Europe first, and the UK part of my backload isn’t loading until 28.12. Although the dates aren’t absolutely definite it looks like I’ll need parking in the Taunton / Wellington area for approx wednesday 21 to wednesday 28.

I’ll be leaving the trailer in Brussels, so parking will be for a 30’ rigid. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
“Z”

Feel sorry for you having to be away over xmas

the truck park in taunton is now shut, there is an estate down at wellington where you could park over that period no problem. have a merry christmas in the u.k. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

if you come off at junction 26 for Wellington and then turn left onto the A38. after only 100 metres at the roundabout turn right into the new industrial estate, West Park. should be plenty of space there on the roadways. not many units been built yet so lots of little dead endy bits.

West Park
Wellington
TA21 9AD

should be right, they just built a new pub, the skylark, and it’s within walking distance of Wellington town centre.

if you do park there PM me and i’ll come up for a chat.

@mickyblue: Thanks but you don’t need to feel sorry, it’s a great opportunity for me to stay with my Dad :smiley:

@wildfire: Thanks, where were you thinking of exactly?

Thanks again
“Z”

Edited to add: Thanks mucker85, I suppose that must be the one that wildfire was thinking of, looks like I’m sorted. Cheers!

don’t worry about me doing all that work on your behalf. :frowning:

mucker85:
don’t worry about me doing all that work on your behalf. :frowning:

Sorry mucker85, it looks like we got our wires crossed. I think you put your post up just as I was replying to the previous two :blush:
I’m sure you know I do appreciate your help.

Thanks again
“Z”

no worries, just seen your PM and your reply.

Maybe try Grahams truckstop which is now shut as a cafe for drivers,but the garage charges a fiver a day to park,it is free at the cattle market,but is noisy,there is a cafe there,it is Bridgwater,not far away from Taunton.
I would park near Taunton and have a Christmas dinner at Weatherspoons pub,find a quiet side street or the industrial area to park.

Or park near RT Keedwells yard at Highbridge.

Or park near RT Keedwells yard at Highbridge.

So nobody can take him in
sugar dont know what else to say

toothpick johnny:
So nobody can take him in
sugar dont know what else to say

He is staying with his Dad…

Jch 25 Taunton. 1st exit to Blackbrook Park by the fuel station. Park there.

Zetorpilot:
@mickyblue: Thanks but you don’t need to feel sorry, it’s a great opportunity for me to stay with my Dad :smiley:

@wildfire: Thanks, where were you thinking of exactly?

Thanks again
“Z”

Edited to add: Thanks mucker85, I suppose that must be the one that wildfire was thinking of, looks like I’m sorted. Cheers!

its chelston estate its the opposit side of the roundabout to where mucker said i forgot about the new estate, but still off at junc 26 of m5 and head into wellington to first roundabout and then 3rd exit hope this helps if you liike pm me when your there its only about 25 mins from where i live so could pop over and have a drink if you would like

PM sent

Don’t park Blackbrook…You’ll get clamped! :wink: