What's going on, night bays and truck stops empty?

Can’t find Koleka Brother’s around, if it continues at these rate some Truckstops will dissappear.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Well it’s Bwexit innit? They have left to never return. I heard that Bojo personally called every EE carrier to deliver the news that the UK is now a sovereign nation and only Rhd lorries will cross the straight of La Manche from now on.

Or it’s the Christmas holidays. Depends on ones point of view I guess.

Have you looked in the county of Kent, you might find em queueing up

Don’t want to sound smug . But some.of us don’t work Xmas and new year. Plus most of the country is in tier 4.
Not sure what’s happening at our place upto
now we’ree back 4th Jan but could change

edd1974:
Don’t want to sound smug . But some.of us don’t work Xmas and new year. Plus most of the country is in tier 4.
Not sure what’s happening at our place upto
now we’ree back 4th Jan but could change

Same here , waiting on a phone call , if I don’t get one I’m back on the 4th , if I do who knows when I’m back

Sent from my truck

It sure looks strange but it’s the season I suppose. Either way I’m happy to finally have a choice of prime lay-bys all to myself. I feel spoiled. Although one of my preferred ones was nearly full last night. Truck stops - one on the A47 is closed but it’s “overnight parking only” anyway. Actually are there any where you can only park in for say up to an hour without getting charged provided you order some food? It’s the food I’m after rather than the parking :stuck_out_tongue:

Had a risk of Night out helped by super human planners, and was surprised to see tonnes of places driving out of London. Literally one could Park up at any layby and Rugby truck stop was deserted this morning. Wtf?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

It’s always quite in Truckstops, parking places over Christmas time, Wait until Thursday/Friday next week when Flopski Invasion restarts, be situation normal.