parking hull

anywhere to park in or near hull for this weekend…cheers for any help

tesco’s?

jackson619:
anywhere to park in or near hull for this weekend…cheers for any help

Stay away from Bransholme,it’s like Liverpool on steroids. :laughing: :laughing:

You could,I think,park near the retail park,at the Ring Rd turn off. (Where the Renault truck dealers is.) Off the Clive Sullivan Way,turn right,and there is a Maccy D’s on your right.If you turn left when you come off the CSW, (Brighton Street.) there is an Asda about 200 yards further on,and you could maybe park near that on the Witty Street area. (Tunderman have a depot in that area,at the corner of West Dock Avenue.)

A little bit more information on why you are in Hull may help,and what you want.

Ken.

It’s a while since I’ve been down, but we used to park on hard standing, opposite the Docks, nowt special, and I’m not sure how secure you’ll be like.

there are travellers on that piece of land opposite the dock. Theres a secure park,off the a63 at the hessle turn off. Theres plenty of places,depends where you are going! Quinnys right about Bransholme! I live there!

Do not park in Hull!!

Potter:
there are travellers on that piece of land opposite the dock. Theres a secure park,off the a63 at the hessle turn off. Theres plenty of places,depends where you are going! Quinnys right about Bransholme! I live there!

I use to deliver there 3 times a week!!!

Ken.

and your still alive?? Must have been giro day! I live in the posh part where everbodys tattoos are spelt correctly!!

Its quite safe around the Sportsman, Platform One and Behind the Prison on the industrial bit. There are a lot of lads park there for the weekend, some even live in Hull and the wife thinks they are away grafting :stuck_out_tongue:

Oops sorry Simmo :smiley:

Never parked in hull but delivered to Arco, seems quiet round there might be wrong though, no doubt you will get the answer on here.

good luck mate… :slight_smile:

need weekend break there

as you come into hull and towards the docks you will pass the prison on your left and then come to another roundabout. Go straight over that and then you will pass under a bridge. After that theres another roundabout. Just before it on the right theres some land. You can park on there. You get to it by turning right on the roundabout! If you need any more help pm me.

turn off at hessle slip, up to top, turn left ,look to right , u will see park and ride, go to lights turn right, right again into park and ride area , go to office , its a tenner , 2 pound back when return swipe card for gate , great showers ,s/ market 1 yards away,good luck

ganges boy:
turn off at hessle slip, up to top, turn left ,look to right , u will see park and ride, go to lights turn right, right again into park and ride area , go to office , its a tenner , 2 pound back when return swipe card for gate , great showers ,s/ market 1 yards away,good luck

The park and ride is the lorry park after hours, not open at the weekend afaik

cheers all