Parking in hull and teesport

Just about to start a new contract which involves a number of nights out in Hull and Teesport. Anybody know of any safe parking in and around these places? :question:

Teesport:

If your coming in via
A66
There is a truckstop just off the A66 heading towards the docks near the Asda.
Never stopped there but havent heard anything bad about it, pub is 3 minutes walk away.

Close by the football ground is a pub called the Navigation, you can see it from the A66 just before you get to the roundabout with Mcdonalds. there is plenty of parking and the pub does grub, no showers. Free to park.

If your coming in via
A174
go right to end of dual carriageway, Ignore signs for Teesport and go straight over roundabout, at next roundabout u-turn and come back on your self there are 2 very large laybays that are well off the road. use the 2nd one. once parked crosss over dual carriageway and walk into the village (Lazenby)
2 pubs both do food.

Whatever you do… Do not use the signed lorry parking in Middlesbrough town centre.(Canon Park) it is right in the middle of the red light district and ladies of the night will be tapping on the cab door to see if your interested all night

Thanks Rikki-UK. Much appreciated. Just leaves the Hull parking now :exclamation:

Have a look in the overnight parking section, i put a post up about secure parking in Hessle.

Hull…

Heading East on the A63, it’s the next exit after the Humber Bridge. The lorry park is in a park and ride (nights only) but it’s secure with some facilities and adjacent to a Sainsbury Supermarket.

Have used the Navigation pub myself, very freindly bunch (although the trucknet residents were away that night :wink: )

I was advised to avoid it on match days

Thanks for all the info everyone - much appreciated :exclamation: Might see some of you there - can’t miss me. White FH12 with “Proud to be Scottish” and a huge Lion Rampant on each side of the cab :smiley:

Rikki-UK:
Teesport:

If your coming in via
A66

Close by the football ground is a pub called the Navigation, you can see it from the A66 just before you get to the roundabout with Mcdonalds. there is plenty of parking and the pub does grub, no showers. Free to park.

must be on commision :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

There’s all so Teesport Docks,
No Facilities
No Problem
No Fee Payable
just turn left into teesport docks off the A66,under a few 16ft+ bridges and past empty secutity lodge, over island and straight on to next island , over that and onto spare ground thats infront of you,
AGAIN i stress theres nothing there but a place to park.

Proudscot:
Thanks for all the info everyone - much appreciated :exclamation: Might see some of you there - can’t miss me. White FH12 with “Proud to be Scottish” and a huge Lion Rampant on each side of the cab :smiley:

You want safe parking in Hull and you decorate it like that :wink: You may meet a few of your own down Hedon Road at the Sportsman where they get maudling over house specials and loose women :stuck_out_tongue:

Even the locals dont mention Rugby in Hull just in case they have the wrong teams scarves.

It makes Glasgow look like a kids party

Don’t know about parking in Hull, but you won’t go wrong with breakfast in the Rose cafe, opposite the bus depot.