Hull parking for weekend

Hi all, anyone know of anywhere tidy to park up for weekend in hull?

Never parked there overnight but when use to live up there always seen few motors parked on Witty Street, few shop on hessle road and bus service to town, also there is asda near by, not been there few years now so not sure what is like

Lime street where it meets jenning street it backs up onto a disused drop bridge, there’s a haulage yard there not sure of the name, if ya can’t park in there yard just park bang outside it’s very quiet and a 10 minute walk to the town parked there a few times myself never been touched, carrying scrap too!!

Set Sat Nav for Freightliner Road mate. If you’re heading east into Hull on A63 take the second exit after coming under Humber Bridge, just by Thompson Renault. Down the slip, left on roundabout, left at next roundabout and follow it down there. Its a long road with plenty of gateways to turn round in.

As you’re there over weekend why not take in ‘UK City of Culture 2017’? Walk out way you came and straight across is Asda for food requirements. Hessle Road leads down into Hull and there’s loads of pubs/takeaways etc etc. If you’re a football fan the mighty Tigers are at home this weekend although you may struggle for a ticket!!

Good luck and enjoy!

Matt

xfmatt:
If you’re a football fan the mighty Tigers are at home this weekend although you may struggle for a ticket!!

Good luck and enjoy!

Matt

Nah he’ll get a ticket no bother. I find the club to be really helpful tbh. Last time I was there I phoned to ask what time kick off was and they replied “what time can you make it?”

Go to Grimsby bud. Never met a bunch of filthier, willing women in my life.

NOVE:

kingston upon hull has more women too! :laughing: can’t fail :sunglasses:

avoid Orchard Park.

Down Livingston road there is a truck stop

the maoster:

xfmatt:
If you’re a football fan the mighty Tigers are at home this weekend although you may struggle for a ticket!!

Good luck and enjoy!

Matt

Nah he’ll get a ticket no bother. I find the club to be really helpful tbh. Last time I was there I phoned to ask what time kick off was and they replied “what time can you make it?”

Thanks for that… Just spat pop out all over my phone. Lmfao

Thanks for all replies as i’m from swansea already sorted out tickets for Hull v Swans-this forum is brilliant at times…

Fatboy slimslow:

NOVE:

Once met a girl from Grimsby, and went up again to go out, stay over etc…

Went to powder her nose and returned to the table and stuffed her underwear into my hand.

I answered the call of nature, and returned to to the table to be introduced to Louise, who neither of us had ever met before, but I was informed that she would be joining us for the evening, and I mean the entire evening :wink:

And I swear that on my life!

Grimsby FTW

NOVE:

Fatboy slimslow:

NOVE:

Once met a girl from Grimsby, and went up again to go out, stay over etc…

Went to powder her nose and returned to the table and stuffed her underwear into my hand.

I answered the call of nature, and returned to to the table to be introduced to Louise, who neither of us had ever met before, but I was informed that she would be joining us for the evening, and I mean the entire evening :wink:

And I swear that on my life!

Grimsby FTW

name that pub please

Walkabout

mb14:
Thanks for all replies as i’m from swansea already sorted out tickets for Hull v Swans-this forum is brilliant at times…

So you’re a swansea fan? Find your own ■■■■■■■ parking!! Only joking mate should be good game, we both need a result.

If you win, go into Grimsby to celebrate. If you lose, go into Grimsby to commiserate. Just a thought.

NOVE:
If you win, go into Grimsby to celebrate. If you lose, go into Grimsby to commiserate. Just a thought.

:laughing:

Head towards the ferry, to the roundabout at the Hull nick turn left, pub on corner The Sportsman turn right and park either on street or on small ind est that runs parralell, pub does good meals, a good pint, and
Sky Sports, what more could you want :sunglasses:

There’s more prams than cars in Cleethorpes, that must tell you something about the women.

Was it the belle vue pub that u could park next to ? Lovely place !!