P60

I here a lot of people say they wouldn’t get out of bed for less than ££? So let’s see who the big earners really are if your brace enough. Show us a photo of your p60s. I think mine is ok for a day man to be fair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you want, a ■■■■■■■ medal for making 35 grand?

Its none of your business what other folk make.

A.

Posting P60s in some kind of ‘hey everybody, look what I earned!’ ■■■■-waving contest isn’t big and it isn’t clever. Like Adonis says, who gives a ■■■■ what you or anyone else makes?

Adonis.:
What do you want, a [zb] medal for making 35 grand?

Its none of your business what other folk make.

A.

not at all. I don’t think that’s big money as loads on here seem to be on a lot more. I’m guessing this is going to go down well

Olog Hai:
Posting P60s in some kind of ‘hey everybody, look what I earned!’ ■■■■-waving contest isn’t big and it isn’t clever. Like Adonis says, who gives a [zb] what you or anyone else makes?

there as been many posts in the past about big earners and not so big earners. You seem very angry lol guess yours is crap.

What you actually mean is “Look at me, look at me, I earned over £35K last year” to show off. Its so transparent its cringe worthy. You know full well thats more than a lot of other drivers.

The-Snowman:
What you actually mean is “Look at me, look at me, I earned over £35K last year” to show off. Its so transparent its cringe worthy. You know full well thats more than a lot of other drivers.

not at all because my job is a lot more than driving. I believe that a lot of drivers earn well more than me and some Lower earners are happier than me. My goal to be honest was to see how many of those who boasted big earnings actually proved it

See, the underpaid over worked drivers are complaining lol … good on ya, hope you spent it well.

But what’s the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth behind that figure? My basic is 32k for a 48 hour week which is accurately monitored by the company over a reference period and nobody exceeds the 48 hours. I can do O/T but choose not to and get dark money if I start before 5. Also the possibility of an annual bonus up to 7.5%. BTW, I don’t consider either of us to be on good money as I was earning that 15 years ago for half the hours…

TiredAndEmotional:
But what’s the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth behind that figure? My basic is 32k for a 48 hour week which is accurately monitored by the company over a reference period and nobody exceeds the 48 hours. I can do O/T but choose not to and get dark money if I start before 5. Also the possibility of an annual bonus up to 7.5%.

the truth is my basic is 28735 for 45 hours a week. On top of that I get night rate if I start before 4am which I always do and a touch more after 45 hours.

discoman:
See, the underpaid over worked drivers are complaining lol … good on ya, hope you spent it well.

thankyou

Can we agree to have a break on this thread for a few hours?

Good entertainment should be reserved for Sat evenings :grimacing:

eagerbeaver:
Can we agree to have a break on this thread for a few hours?

Good entertainment should be reserved for Sat evenings :grimacing:

by all means lol

A top line means the square root of bugger all unless there is some clue as to how it was earned.

There are so many variables, how many hours and how many shifts of whatever length were worked to gain that pay, night work, shift work earlies lates, weekend work, bank holidays worked, skill level required, graft involved, subsistence or other pay included.

I’ve earned the better money over the years, but never tried to kid anybody, meself especially, that it wasn’t for two weeks work crammed into every week and was a skilled job being car transporters, which i’ve since left and consequently me money has dropped but luckily so have me hours and workload.

The only way to compare wages is to divide the top line by the actual hours worked to achieve it, then factor in adjustments for unsocial hours, skill and graft levels involved.

Juddian:
A top line means the square root of bugger all unless there is some clue as to how it was earned.

I was about to say something like that! :smiley:

Hours, effort and sacrifice need to be factored in…

I earn more than enough to live on comfortably. I have 2 away holidays every year and as far as work goes I’m happy. It’s less than the op though but what the hell :smiley:

35 thats ■■■■ all , i earned over 40 last year , for 4 ten hour shifts a weekt 3 hours of which i am asleep in coventry

35 thats ■■■■ all , i earned over 40 last year , for 4 ten hour shifts a weekt 3 hours of which i am asleep in coventry

dri-diddly-iver:
I earn more than enough to live on comfortably. I have 2 away holidays every year and as far as work goes I’m happy. It’s less than the op though but what the hell :smiley:

it doesn’t matter if your earning less mate as long as you are happy. I wish I could get out of my truck but I need the money

villa:
35 thats [zb] all , i earned over 40 last year , for 4 ten hour shifts a weekt 3 hours of which i am asleep in coventry

of course you did and I suppose you had 10 weeks holiday and a company car too