Overnight parking East anglia

info for over night truck parking between my 1st drop Ely, last drop kings lynn Req`d

as you run into kings lynn town centre from the a47 (and i think a10?)junction , the one with the new flyover above the island. keep the soup place on your left hand side and as you go over a hump back bridge theres a council truck park on your left hand side just before you get to the island with the arch on the right hand side.

its a bit of rough ground but i have stayed on it before and got no hassle,also about a 5 minute walk from the town centre.

theres also a couple of places on the a17

jon

Having popped over to the Yard to shove some stuff in the truck,
I now find that its now 22 drops :frowning: and drops 8,9, & 10 (doing between 8 -10 drops a day) will take me around colchester, Harlow, and Dartford monday night, before heading back up towards Kings lynn, norwich & hunstanton for tuesday night, running back home weds afternoon to reload.

I must get me 1 of those green guides as previously discussed

Places to stop around Ipswich:
:arrow_right: Just off the A12 south of Ipswich there’s a truckstop
:arrow_right: On the A14 just east of Ipswich is another.
:arrow_right: Ipswich, Some truck parking at Tesco service station A12/A14 junction

Don’t ask me the names, i’ve not been that way for ages.

:arrow_right: Between Norwich and Dereham on the A47 is a truckstop with decent food.

:arrow_right: Red Lodge west of Thetford Off A11 (get there early or it’s full) Not far from Newmarket/A14

:arrow_right: A14 just west of Bury St Edmunds - Yorkies (check the CDC ad in any truck mag)
:arrow_right: Bury St Edmunds, Council truckstop with cafe, just off the A14 but a long walk from anywhere…

:arrow_right: Norwich - Town centre, round the back of the one way system around the railway station, if you see a mail truck, follow that, it’s on your left by the sorting office.
:arrow_right: Wymondham industrial estate, just off the A11, some truck parking on open ground, no facilities, but burger van arrives about 7am
:arrow_right: Great Yarmouth, council parking area central town northern side
:arrow_right: Lowestoft, Council truck park near the main docks, south side of the river.

Other than those, there are stacks upon stacks of laybys out that way.

and drops 8,9, & 10 (doing between 8 -10 drops a day) will take me around colchester, Harlow, and Dartford monday night,

get back throough the tunnel to truckworld, good food and entertainment :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :wink:

jon