Oops, um, erm.!

facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 … 5162797087

The link is no good if your not a Facebook member. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Join face book ‘pet’, that’s him looking out through the curtains at the bak of the trailer!

I assume? :laughing: :laughing:

ashton gate:
Facebook

never mind face book theres been a few oops/um,erm down at ashton gate lately
city 0- cardiff 6
city 2- donny 5.
:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Close the curtains then. :smiley: :smiley:

ady1:

ashton gate:
Facebook

never mind face book theres been a few oops/um,erm down at ashton gate lately
city 0- cardiff 6
city 2- donny 5.
:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oy, less of that, it costs me over £55 a time to go and watch that. i don’t need you,i got me own memories thanks! :stuck_out_tongue:
Ah well. win some,lose more !!!

what am i supposed to be looking for ?

mark h:
what am i supposed to be looking for ?

I’m sitting here thinking the same mate :confused:

sorry people, computer thicko here, unless i can copy and paste it,which it won’t do,i don’t know how to get picture up.
c’mon somebody tell me how to do it please and i’ll try me best!!

ermm yeah its a frog trotter dd trailers and a moffet on the back

giz a clue sunshine ■■/

ashton gate:
Facebook

Hmm… So you live in doghouse together with dog, parrot, goldfish and what else… Cat and hamster? :grimacing:

I doubt that you can get a good night sleep, but at least it has to be cosy :smiley:

here you go.

164480:
here you go.

I think sign under the picture is relevant “this is my hubbie’s home when he’s at work” or something like that…

Don’t see the point them moffet things why dont the delivery point have the equipment to handle their goods more ■■■ for the driver top carry about, got to drop once with 60ft rail and the guy asked me where my hi-ab was, nothing mentioned on the delivery ticket we did have hi’ab trucks, so me in wales with it our yard in mk no chance, so crow bared it off the side, thats what ya do