Amusing

Made me laugh, took 30 seconds though.

verylittlehelps.com/index.ph … iew;id=145

it didn’t take me thirty seconds the first time i saw it years ago, still quite amusing though

Priceless! nice to know your council tax dollars are working so well

hi whats the mistake then all i see is the man with the spade cleaning up after there the man with the brush as swept it up to put in bag just like the rest in the van :exclamation:

do you think he is trying too mix up some muck cos if he is why there have finished the job and there are cleaning up

del

delboytwo:
hi whats the mistake then all i see is the man with the spade cleaning up after there the man with the brush as swept it up to put in bag just like the rest in the van :exclamation:

do you think he is trying too mix up some muck cos if he is why there have finished the job and there are cleaning up

del

it involves the van :wink:

Denis F:

delboytwo:

del

it involves the van :wink:

get now :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dont get it

Dont get it

OOPs double post

Get it now :blush:

i think im missing something…dont get it… :blush: :blush:

I get it, but the sad part is that it’s probably genuine :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

They parked the van put the posts up and now cant get the van out.