OOPS BOSS.............

Shed load, concrete staircase’s on the A5 this morning.
Their yard is only 2 miles from where he dropped it on the A5 just before Wall island.

Didn’t last long did it.

Love the bloke "Stairing " at the wreckage! :wink:

Obviously going to fast for the corner.

Saaamon:

What…He was gonna starve for the corner?! :open_mouth:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

:laughing: :sunglasses:

bigvern1:

Saaamon:

:laughing: :unamused: :laughing: .

More likely it wasn’t secured properly, if at all. Load shouldn’t move regardless of how you drive if it’s adequately secured. Glad I wasn’t driving behind him though. :open_mouth:

[zb] orf nosey! :laughing:

:open_mouth:

Only kidding grumps! :wink:

Nah, no need to strap it mate, safe as houses :laughing:

We have never had one shift!

Wheel Nut:
Nah, no need to strap it mate, safe as houses :laughing:

We have never had one shift!

If I had a quid for everytime I’d heard that… :unamused:

“that ain’t going no where” while lightly trying to push it with his palm :laughing:
Lucky no pedestrians were walking past at the time.

Rob K:

bigvern1:

Saaamon:

More likely it wasn’t secured properly, if at all. Load shouldn’t move regardless of how you drive if it’s adequately secured. Glad I wasn’t driving behind him though. :open_mouth:

I do agree with you and your very correct, but even if it wasn’t strapped down it shouldn’t of gone anywhere, unless he was hammering it.

I assume it should of been strapped down with chains? It goes back to people assuming because something weighs alot it wont go anywhere.

Saaamon:

Rob K:

bigvern1:

Saaamon:

I do agree with you and your very correct, but even if it wasn’t strapped down it shouldn’t of gone anywhere, unless he was hammering it.

I assume it should of been strapped down with chains? It goes back to people assuming because something weighs alot it wont go anywhere.

No, straps with corner protectors (plastic or old gloves etc) round the corner edges to protect the strap from being cut, but chains would wreck concrete :unamused:

An advert for dCPC??

waynedl:

Saaamon:

Rob K:

bigvern1:

Saaamon:

No, straps with corner protectors (plastic or old gloves etc) round the corner edges to protect the strap from being cut, but chains would wreck concrete :unamused:

An advert for dCPC??

Sorry its not what i do so how would i know :confused:

chains wont get used much on stairs as they cause damage to the corners
the hi vis makes the tool easy to spot

Common sense? Brains? Logic?

You assumed, and if you were working for that firm, you’d have assumed wrong and cost a LOT of money, but you did it with a ? on the end, so I’ll let ya off.

If in doubt, ASK :smiley:

I’m not laughing!

Just like the old lottery slogan…

IT COULD BE YOU!!!

One day!

I’ve had stuff move on my truck but not come off no matter how much I had yanked down the straps / warwicks or dwangs. :imp:

Atleast i now know in future now :wink: . I did think chains would damage it but i also thought straps wouldn’t be strong enough to hold it.