WHOOPS! I think he should've strapped it!

A mate of mine has just posted this on fagbook…

one for TNCSI?? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

B…

newsflash…Vanessa Feltz in failed parachute shocker.

Good pic of load bearing curtains :smiley:

Be a brave man to undo that curtain :slight_smile:

Wonder if they are reels of paper in the back or palletised goods■■?

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i would’nt wanna wind the legs down on it either!

And still managed to get back to the yard, what a pro he or she will be kept.

flat out , whip it to the left a bit & it should right itself ,

Go back up the hill to the motorway and take bend the opposite way too fast again :wink:

I hope the bloke in the black tshirt isnt the driver,hes in for a bollocking for no hivis vest aswell :blush: :blush:

Say’s a lot for them plastic hooks on the top of the curtain. Eddie.

A block of pallets on a forklift and ram into it before anymore people come to admire it,saying that its too late now the photos doin the rounds,gutted :frowning: :frowning:

The curtains held but the roof has dropped with that load on the curtains!

Maybe it was strapped with internal straps and they pulled the roof down?

It’s not been the best of weeks for Downton’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

seth 70:
A block of pallets on a forklift and ram into it before anymore people come to admire it

Way past that. Any abrasion on that curtain and she’ll bust right open all over the forky :laughing:
Handball from the the other side…

Or stanley knife taped to a long stick and pick it all up off the floor :grimacing:

Why would you even post that on facebook for everyone to see !! Takes a real professional to do that, still it’ll be September soon and plenty of tools will be off the road :wink:

Boo9729:
Why would you even post that on facebook for everyone to see !! Takes a real professional to do that, still it’ll be September soon and plenty of tools will be off the road :wink:

Why do you think that? The same tools will still be on the road but a lot of the good drivers that are at retirement age will be the ones off the road.

Boo9729:

the lad who posted it wasn’t the driver! he doesn’t even have a licence, he’s just a drivers mate for a local company :slight_smile:

B…

jay0:

Boo9729:

Why do you think that? The same tools will still be on the road but a lot of the good drivers that are at retirement age will be the ones off the road.

Agree some good drivers will no doubt hang up their keys & some tools will have to hand theirs in to. Still plenty of both camps on the road but I do find a lot of the ‘tools’ are closer to retirement as appose to the younger generation.

Just my opinion & observations before everyone starts getting themselves all excited.

Bungle666:

Boo9729:

the lad who posted it wasn’t the driver! he doesn’t even have a licence, he’s just a drivers mate for a local company :slight_smile:

B…

Hope he’s pleased with himself if the result of his actions causes problems for the driver.