Oh dear another Stobart question!

Why di I see a brand new Stobart Volvo with a brand new fridge on with Malcolm on it, same writing as WH Malcolm as far as I could see. It was a Stobart fridge though with red and White stripes on bottom.

I overtook two brand new draw bars on the M62 this afternoon near burtonwood, the cabs were still plain white, 440 top liners and on the back it said “Eddie Stobart Road Train” :unamused: , bit ambitious calling them road trains

thats the cancer charity fh16 700 matt eitken is driving it …the profits the truck makes for the whole year stobarts donate to the cancer charity …all the names on the trailer are sponsoring it …to have there name on it they have to pay some of the wages for a cancer nurse our advicer

stvme2519:
thats the cancer charity fh16 700 matt eitken is driving it …the profits the truck makes for the whole year stobarts donate to the cancer charity …all the names on the trailer are sponsoring it …to have there name on it they have to pay some of the wages for a cancer nurse our advicer

Great Idea, anything to raise awareness, and more importantly raise funding the better, whether it is on a lorry, a poster or a train. Anything but junk mail which comes through the letterbox straight into the waste bin without even removing the free pen.

My neighbour works tirelessly to raise money after recovering from kidney cancer. she will be impressed

I saw a DAF XF in stobart livery to day first i’ve seen

Mala99:
I saw a DAF XF in stobart livery to day first i’ve seen

im sure someone said there subbys motors, is the fleet no not 3 numbers not 4

switchlogic:
Why di I see a brand new Stobart Volvo with a brand new fridge on with Malcolm on it, same writing as WH Malcolm as far as I could see. It was a Stobart fridge though with red and White stripes on bottom.

you may see a few ex stobart fridges as was told some are going back early as its cheaper to send them back than pay penalty for excess miles theyve done,something to do with miles were worked out on general fleets average and not the double ish fridges are doing.