Stobbies FH700 malcolm group trailer

Just seen superdriver in his 700 pulling a malcolm group fridge near bridgwater msa seemed odd i wondered if his trailer was stuck on a car so maybe he borrowed one lol

:laughing: :laughing:

Interesting

cerbrious:
Just seen superdriver in his 700 pulling a malcolm group fridge near bridgwater msa seemed odd i wondered if his trailer was stuck on a car so maybe he borrowed one lol

that is his trailer :wink: on one side is all the names auctioned on… on the other malcolm group payed A LOT of money to advertise on the other side

flickr.com/photos/33865953@N05/5576949475/

found these on flickr, photos by Scammell Amazon

Have to laugh at his name plate in the cab ‘babygro’ :laughing:
Edit: ■■■■ sam beat me to it by a minute. :laughing:

I saw him on tuesday night about 7.30pm on the M56 going towards the M6 with his special trailer :unamused:

dlote2009:
found these on flickr, photos by Scammell Amazon

Have to laugh at his name plate in the cab ‘babygro’ :laughing:
Edit: ■■■■ sam beat me to it by a minute. :laughing:

what a strange thing to do [advertize a competitors name on your own tris even if there paying for the privilage],i doubt youd see tesco running round with asda all over there tris :confused:

I bet Mr.Malcolm thinks it’s worth every penny, it’s also funny as ■■■■

They’re probably just doing some fridge work for Malcolm’s. I’d say the trailer is Eddie’s and the work is subbed from Malcolm’s would be my guess…

Charity auction.

I cant see it doing Stobart any harm, and its raised some money for charity.

I started a thread last week about malcoms and stobart in regards to bio mass, i reckon these 2 operators are thick as thieves behind closed doors.

Silver_Surfer:
They’re probably just doing some fridge work for Malcolm’s. I’d say the trailer is Eddie’s and the work is subbed from Malcolm’s would be my guess…

Might be using one Malcolm’s
There are three Stobby Volvo gas trucks on some Nestle work
They are pulling Nestle’s own trailers and the work is planned by Nestle
Stobarts get a traction only rate same as everyone else

I see Andrew and Fiona Malcolm have donated to have their names on the nearside, which was done at Stobart’s 40th anniversary ball, so I would assume the Malcolms were invited guests. :question:

mutley:
I bet Mr.Malcolm thinks it’s worth every penny, it’s also funny as [zb]

A brilliant bit of ■■■■■■■■■■ by Andrew Malcolm :laughing:

my thoughts exactly malc i watched the stobart prog on five last night and it said malcom payed aloy of money to have that put on that trailer

they’ll be trying to buy each other out next week, what a way to advertised for three yrs at least apart from when a car is attached to the side. :laughing: :laughing:

Dont Malcolms & Stobarts run a joint venture with their trains??

Brilliant peice of buissness by the Malcom clan. Having Englands top haulier advertising Scotlands finest. Superb ! :laughing: