Nuptials!

In lieu of a virtual slice of wedding cake, here’s a few pics plus a link to my Harley club’s site for a few more…

Walking out of Hay-on-Wye registry office; we had an ■■■■■■ of about 100 Harleys from all over the UK .

Always stand BEHIND the missus when she’s got a knife in her hand… :grimacing:

Didn’t get the truck finished in time… :frowning:

So my mate who’s restoring it lent me this instead, and yes, the blues 'n’two’s DO work! :grimacing:

The reprobate on the right is my son, BTW; hadn’t seen him for 14 years till Friday. Can’t really tell he’s mine, can you? :wink: :astonished:

Here’s a link to the rest on the HDRCGB site.

http://www.harley-davidson-hangout.com/forum/hdrcgb-beer-tent/71535-mr-mrs-scrivener-some-wedding-shots-add-yours-if-you-want.html

Congrats mate :smiley: !

Congratulations.
You also made it into my local rag the Brecon and Radnor Express

Congratulations, Gnasty Gnome!

It looks as though you and your guests had a fun day. :sunglasses:

Your new missus is a brave woman - fancy being known as “Mrs. Gnome”, even if she gave you the label!

Mind you, with that knife in her hand, I bet she has you on your best behaviour! :open_mouth:

Wishing you both every happiness :smiley:

How would she have felt being picked up in this?

Hatched

Matched

Dispatched

Ha ha, she rides a Sporty herself so she’d probably want to pilot the bloody thing! :grimacing:

Bit OTT for my taste, but I’d sooner ride in that than this… :wink:

gnasty gnome:
Ha ha, she rides a Sporty herself so she’d probably want to pilot the bloody thing! :grimacing:

for some reason AVG blocked the image :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Denis F:

gnasty gnome:

for some reason AVG blocked the image :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

seems ok now :confused: :confused: :confused: avg must have been having a bad day :exclamation: