Congratulations To Kindle530 & Pecjam23

I guess this should really be in Bully’s Bar, but as it’s short notice, I’ve put it here, so people get to see it today. I hope that’s OK, moderators?

As the title says, really.

Congratulations to Kindle530 and Pecjam23, who are both getting married today, Saturday 13th June 2009.

It’s nice to hear some happy news for a change :sunglasses:

I hope that you, your brides and your families have a great day.

Don’t forget to post some pictures of the happy event, when you get back from honeymoon.

I love a good wedding! (Sniff!) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations,

i hope you are both very happy together! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

marraige is geat when you are away from home a bit!

All the best fella’s and i hope you both have a good day (at the seperate weddings :wink: !)

congrats to all

kindle getting married :question: :question: :question: :confused: :confused: :confused: when i saw him last nov he was chasing a bird of facebook.

anyway good luck both of you.

and just to keep james happy on his big day… il move it to bully’s. :laughing:

well done to you both hope you are very happy catch up soon tony :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

congrats on your big day. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Pecjam getting hitched :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I hope he talks more sense to his new missus, than he does on here sometimes. :laughing: :laughing:

Anyway, Best Wishes to Both sets of Lovely Brides and their Less than Handsome Grooms. :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats to all :smiley:

I don’t suppose they will post on here this evening :wink: :wink:

congratulations to the both of you.
have a great day! :smiley: :smiley:

congratulations

heres hopin the pair of u have a great day

Congrats fellas hope you have a cracking day and night [ i refer to reception not the lovin, although hope thats good too…] and hope you have fantastic honeymoons aswell :smiley:

phew thankfully somebody posted congratulations to their respective brides, i thought they got married to each other :blush: :blush:
seriously though congratulations to both sets of newlyweds

Buycrider:
Pecjam getting hitched :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I hope he talks more sense to his new missus, than he does on here sometimes. :laughing: :laughing:
Anyway, Best Wishes to Both sets of Lovely Brides and their Less than Handsome Grooms. :laughing: :laughing:

i hope he isnt still wearing that tin hat he is always harping on about. :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats to them both of me and Alex

congratulations
To Mr & Mrs K and P ( both nuts) :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
May you
Have Many years together

And all GOOD ones

jessicas dad:
kindle getting married :question: :question: :question: :confused: :confused: :confused: when i saw him last nov he was chasing a bird of facebook.

Well done to Pecjam23, hope it went well for you as well as it did for me mate.
Thanks everyone, bit of a surprise seeing this post!! Alex, the ‘bird off facebook’ is now my missus!!! So i dont go on there much now, as it served its purpose! I did know her before facebook thou, so she wasnt new to me. We had a great day, weather was fab, everyone enjoyed it,i come from a faily of lorry drivers, so there was a lot of miles driven in the bar! i may have had a few too many beers (as you do!), and my biggest fear of standing up in front of 80 people and doing a speech didnt go too badly at all! Off to Crete for a week on Tuesday, then id better start making a proper effort of finding a job…

oi kindle what u doi on here should u not be slightly busy :wink:

farmer:
oi kindle what u doi on here should u not be slightly busy :wink:

Quite!

Glad it went well :smiley:

kindle530:

jessicas dad:

Well done to Pecjam23, hope it went well for you as well as it did for me mate.
Thanks everyone, bit of a surprise seeing this post!! Alex, the ‘bird off facebook’ is now my missus!!! So i dont go on there much now, as it served its purpose! I did know her before facebook thou, so she wasnt new to me. We had a great day, weather was fab, everyone enjoyed it,i come from a faily of lorry drivers, so there was a lot of miles driven in the bar! i may have had a few too many beers (as you do!), and my biggest fear of standing up in front of 80 people and doing a speech didnt go too badly at all! Off to Crete for a week on Tuesday, then id better start making a proper effort of finding a job…

flying visit - just waiting for flight to be called. congrats also kindle, will upload few photos in 2 weeks when back from italy.

day went brillant - so did my speech :exclamation: lawyers were also relieved :wink: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ooooh - thats our flight calling :grimacing:

cheers for kind messages :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

back in 2 weeks

bye trucknetians

james
:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink: :wink: