Congratulations To Kindle530 & Pecjam23

kindle530:

jessicas dad:
kindle getting married :question: :question: :question: :confused: :confused: :confused: when i saw him last nov he was chasing a bird of facebook.

anyway good luck both of you.

and just to keep james happy on his big day… il move it to bully’s. :laughing:

Well done to Pecjam23, hope it went well for you as well as it did for me mate.
Thanks everyone, bit of a surprise seeing this post!! Alex, the ‘bird off facebook’ is now my missus!!! So i dont go on there much now, as it served its purpose! I did know her before facebook thou, so she wasnt new to me. We had a great day, weather was fab, everyone enjoyed it,i come from a faily of lorry drivers, so there was a lot of miles driven in the bar! i may have had a few too many beers (as you do!), and my biggest fear of standing up in front of 80 people and doing a speech didnt go too badly at all! Off to Crete for a week on Tuesday, then id better start making a proper effort of finding a job…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

congratulations carl, sorry i couldnt make as my invite got lost somewhere. :laughing: especally as my mrs still has your jacket. yeah keep of facebook look at where it has got you.

farmer:
oi kindle what u doi on here should u not be slightly busy :wink:

give the fella a 5 minute break. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

pecjam23:
flying visit - just waiting for flight to be called. congrats also kindle, will upload few photos in 2 weeks when back from italy.

day went brillant - so did my speech :exclamation: lawyers were also relieved :wink: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ooooh - thats our flight calling :grimacing:

cheers for kind messages :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

back in 2 weeks

bye trucknetians

james
:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink: :wink:

good luck to you as well james.

just a few pics from my wedding

that was the easy bit!! this was the hard bit!

The one on the right is the better looking one :wink: :laughing:
If you don’t agree and she sees this - you’re dead :exclamation: :exclamation:

Nice pics :smiley: :smiley:

really good pictures carl, who is the good looking bloke in them cos it aint you. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this is the real kindle…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

good luck and let me know when your back in leeds.

Well done and congratulations to both happy couples.

Awwwwwww! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Sniff, sniff! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ayup Carl,congratulations and all the best in the future.If you ever take the new Wife to Leeds at least you will know where all the shops are :wink: She looks a lot better than that black DAF you spent so much time with.Take care of your back :wink: and all the best. cheers Joe. all the best to Pecjam23,though i dont know you from Adam. Joe.