Now,two Day's ago i reversed to door to unload

there were fife Forklift working to bring the Freight to right Bay .
as the one side of my trailer was empty began a other forkliftdriver with loading.
It was not his best day,as it looked,as he was always confused without that someone had known why,till,
Yep,there were just two Cabledrum to load,and he placed one(800kg) on one side,and other on other side.
but when he went back to bay where my Freight was stored found he an other one :confused: Cabledrum
But,now checked he out that it really is the last,but,when he went back to bay was there another Cabledrum.
that was the point were he had to stop working to keep Bay in Eye,and two minutes did he know,why Trailer gets not fuller after ten minutews loading :laughing:
:laughing: Unloadingequipe brought freight he loaded on Trailer back to bay,as they didn’t realise that someone started already loading.
Don’t worry :laughing:
i got not sick with loughing,as there is all day something like that :laughing:
:confused: Today hit a Forkliftdriver with his Fork a tyre of tractor and blow them away :wink:
A other Forkliftdriver told my,if i will have loaded to be leagal and safe on the road may i look to find a Company i get that :question:
:angry: And then,on the way back,on M1 bedween Junction 11 and 10 were a B&Q Artic who hit a other Artic,which had Cranparts loaded that way that them his Traileraxle laid 50 Meter from Trailer away.
The B&Q Cab was terrible damaged too :exclamation:

Just goes to show Fred, that you can lead a horse to water, but a pencils got to be lead :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

fred Kanka:
there were fife Forklift working to bring the Freight to right Bay .
as the one side of my trailer was empty began a other forkliftdriver with loading.
It was not his best day,as it looked,as he was always confused without that someone had known why,till,
Yep,there were just two Cabledrum to load,and he placed one(800kg) on one side,and other on other side.
but when he went back to bay where my Freight was stored found he an other one :confused: Cabledrum
But,now checked he out that it really is the last,but,when he went back to bay was there another Cabledrum.
that was the point were he had to stop working to keep Bay in Eye,and two minutes did he know,why Trailer gets not fuller after ten minutews loading :laughing:
:laughing: Unloadingequipe brought freight he loaded on Trailer back to bay,as they didn’t realise that someone started already loading.

PMSL

Nice one Fred that’s made my day :laughing:

Priceless Fred.
You always get the best jobs :laughing:

Salut, David.

i don,t have usually Job,s like that,
the last was for a Agency,but were a long Story
But now,
the Night trunk LORRIES COME BEDWEEN 22.00 AND 01.00,
they are empty and ready to load at all night,but small depots have to wait till all Lorry are empty.
at 05.00 when i leave,two hour too late,looks in Warehouse that you mean you need a Caterpillar to bring the broken down and destroyed Freight away.
If you haven,t seen that you will not believe it.
But i had at Heathrow Airport a worster Company.
They stohl Fish to tousends of Kilos,shot Fireworks in an Area where plane are by landing lower then 300 Feet.
Yep,then they lost the Management,some of the Staff… :laughing: And now they had my :laughing:

fred Kanka:
i don,t have usually Job,s like that,
the last was for a Agency,but were a long Story
But now,
the Night trunk LORRIES COME BEDWEEN 22.00 AND 01.00,
they are empty and ready to load at all night,but small depots have to wait till all Lorry are empty.
at 05.00 when i leave,two hour too late,looks in Warehouse that you mean you need a Caterpillar to bring the broken down and destroyed Freight away.
If you haven,t seen that you will not believe it.
But i had at Heathrow Airport a worster Company.
They stohl Fish to tousends of Kilos,shot Fireworks in an Area where plane are by landing lower then 300 Feet.
Yep,then they lost the Management,some of the Staff… :laughing: And now they had my :laughing:

Oh yes :exclamation:
My Forkliftdriver has a week of now and may visit Truckstop for Truckstop to tell drivers how bad i am :laughing:
He doesn,t likes that i smile to him friendly in his Face without reaction to his orders if they are stupid :laughing:
So is it that i get 48 hour paid,but do 60,and he would like that i stay there a other hour to watch them working :laughing:
just he losst the Key of his Forklift and was last weeks happy to don,t see my longer as he has to :laughing:
You know,unmarried People are difficult in theres Mentality

i don’t know whether it’s me or not and i mean no offence by this at all fred, but when i read this post i thought the guys from london and his english isn’t so good, then realised that your a part time brit from austria, cause of the avatar, so then i found myself reading the post as if i was austrian… fantastic… you seem like a lucky part time brit!!! smiles

AGAIN, NO OFFENCE MEANT BY THIS POST!!!

I like reading Freds posts, the cable drum one was hilarious, I had a similar experience at CHEP.

I went in to load empty pallets for France and I had opened both curtains, Suddenly I had 2 forklifts working on my truck, One was loading me, the other was taking them off :confused:

Keep the posts coming Frid :stuck_out_tongue:

tiggz:
i don’t know whether it’s me or not and i mean no offence by this at all fred, but when i read this post i thought the guys from london and his english isn’t so good, then realised that your a part time brit from austria, cause of the avatar, so then i found myself reading the post as if i was austrian… fantastic… you seem like a lucky part time brit!!! smiles

AGAIN, NO OFFENCE MEANT BY THIS POST!!!

You can’t do the job sometimes without the right humor :laughing:

Rolling on the floor laughing here with some of these stories …just goes to show there must be some numpties driving FLT’s, or boss numpties telling them what to do. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: