No wonder this country is going to the dogs

uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090121/tu … 23e80.html :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

The bloke’s a bloody fool, Why did he plead guilty? :unamused:

cause hes not a wee scumbag who thought he could get away with it.

personaly i think he should be given a frigging medal.

the chavs have taken over this country and it is time we took it back.

i really like the bit at the end where they say

The court was told that Mr Turner - who spent five weeks with his elbow in plaster following the incident - was “simply a young man who was in the wrong place at the wrong time”.

Too right he was, he was ■■■■■■■ about where he shouldnt have been and i guess he wont be doing it again for a while!

limeyphil:
The bloke’s a bloody fool, Why did he plead guilty? :unamused:

Because he comes from an era when doing the “right and honourable” thing was important, an era where youths would listen to and respect an elder, an era when a teacher could punish a child, an era where a clip around the ear from the local beat bobby was enough punishment, an era in short where war veterans don’t get beaten for their pensions, women could walk home in the dark, and men quarrelled using their fists as a last resort.

There, better now.

Yours, Angry from Tonbridge.

Keep your eyes peeled for me on one of those news sites…

I have an extendable wheelbrace in my car door pocket, a steel bar in the boot and a machete, a baseball bat and a lump hammer behind my front door at home.

It’s only a matter of time…

Fair play to the bloke, should have hit the little prick in the head.

the maoster:
Because he comes from an era when doing the “right and honourable” thing was important, an era where youths would listen to and respect an elder, an era when a teacher could punish a child, an era where a clip around the ear from the local beat bobby was enough punishment, an era in short where war veterans don’t get beaten for their pensions, women could walk home in the dark, and men quarrelled using their fists as a last resort.

Got to agree with that

Chiz:

I have an extendable wheelbrace in my car door pocket, a steel bar in the boot and a machete, a baseball bat and a lump hammer behind my front door at home.

I hope that you realize that having that little lot makes you a criminal in the eyes of the law.

alamcculloch:

Chiz:

I hope that you realize that having that little lot makes you a criminal in the eyes of the law.

The wheel brace is for removing my wheels should I have the misfortune of a puncture.

The steel bar is actually a hook (leather handle and curved tip) which I use for work, I don’t have a locker as I’m agency so i keep my work gear in my car.

The machete is for hacking up the brambles in my back garden and it ‘never’ leaves the premises, (but it will should the occasion require it). And is kept in a ■■■■■■ which just happens to be hanging on the wall behind my front door.

The baseball bat is accompanied by a ball in case I fancy a quick game of rounders/baseball/softball, that also happens to be propped up against the wall behind my front door.

Alongside the lump hammer, which is resting against my toolbox.

Trevor Perry, 61, lost his temper when a number of youngsters became “aggressive and abusive”

Mr Perry gets my vote for “man of the month:smiley:

I keep a pick axe handle handy for the local scum and have used it, sadly no bones were broken but I’ve never had a problem with that particular piece of [zb] since and to the best of my knowledge nor has anyone else :wink:

Sounds about bloody right for this country

The bloke has suffered years of abuse etc and the police have done sod all
when he finally snapped, they jump on him like a ton of bricks.

Its not the individual officers that I have an issue with (although some can be pricks) but the whole system with its arrest targets etc

thats why fed up people like this chap and those that stray a few mph over the limit are hammered (absolute offence…easy conviction) whereby real criminals get away with it (takes time to investigate, nearly there…oh never mind there’s another one doing 32 mph…nick him instead)

RANT OVER