Isolating the hard way

surprisingly,or unsurprisingly i didnt see a lot of media hype about this junkie?

thesun.co.uk/news/11462487/ … rs-police/

i nearly wet myself laughing out loud at the video report.
youtube.com/watch?v=URCyiWBRbvY

i wonder what sentence he will get compared to the one that you would get for doing the same? :confused:

Love the bit that says…
‘‘The Diplomat admitted to 9 offences’’
What the silly ■■■■ did wasn’t very ‘‘diplomatic’’ was it. :laughing:

robroy:
Love the bit that says…
‘‘The Diplomat admitted to 9 offences’’
What the silly [zb] did wasn’t very ‘‘diplomatic’’ was it. :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
perish the thought he was your son…just what difference in sentences do you imagine theres going to be.

it beggars belief that great britain chose someone like him to represent their interests abroad.
obviously it wasnt slaughtered in the media for the usual biased reasons,but crack pipe junkie british “diplomat” getting the silver spoon treatment thanks to mummy is a disgrace.

dieseldog999:
it beggars belief that great britain chose someone like him to represent their interests abroad…

Nepotism and ‘Jobs for the boys’ is the way forward. :smiley:

im thinking,sectioned,suspended sentence,possibly tagged,and community service at best.
if he gets jailed then itl be a cushy one for a brief sentence then the rest at home.
mummy will make sure she has someone with their hand up the judges bum.

if it was your kid,it would be 5 years jail minimum.
9 assaults drugged out of your ■■■■,biting a thumb,racial assault,doing the aids threats ect.
the only plus point is that it belongs to diane abbot.
the youtube post had me laughing out loud.

Isolating the easy way, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Sorry but thats the way I feel,Regards Larry.