Ian Huntly has had his throat slashed

Give the man who done it a medal :wink:

merc0447:

Unfortunately he will survive

I would happily stretch his neck but slowly not a quick break like the hangman used to do. However, I will content myself with seeing him behind bars for the rest of his days, knowing he is so desperate to escape his incarceration to the extent that he has tried to top himself. I pray the screws are eternally vigilant and stop him escaping his punishment.

Wheel Nut:

merc0447:

Unfortunately he will survive

he probably did it himself so that it would get reported and he would get his name in the news again :unamused:

that is what he has been doing since he got locked up, he knows exactly how far he can go before it becomes fatal, unfortunately :imp:

the guy didnt do a good enough job, pity the guards didnt turn there back for 10 mins

scotstrucker:
the guy didnt do a good enough job, pity the guards didnt turn there back for 10 mins

Now there is talk of him getting 20k for the attack, they should let people just stab him properly

Wheel Nut:

scotstrucker:

Now there is talk of him getting 20k for the attack, they should let people just stab him properly

yeah i read that in the paper but i did read in a other paper that the goverment aint gonna pay him a penny if he does sue for it

they should just let him walk through the home town of them poor little girls

44 Tonne Ton:
I would happily stretch his neck but slowly not a quick break like the hangman used to do. However, I will content myself with seeing him behind bars for the rest of his days, knowing he is so desperate to escape his incarceration to the extent that he has tried to top himself. I pray the screws are eternally vigilant and stop him escaping his punishment.

Too right mate that’s the only way he’s going to suffer, It will cost us all a fortune to keep him there but he lives every day scared ■■■■ less. I hope he lives for years.