new member!!

hello there been lurking for a while,names edd 30,been into trucks for as long as i can remember,i work for local authority doing highway maintainance and lots of gritting in the winter!cheers rog for pointing me in right direction :blush:

Welcome again :smiley:

eddster1979:
cheers rog for pointing me in right direction

No probs

eddster1979:
i work for local authority doing highway maintainance

There is a pothole in a road near me - how you fixed ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

eddster1979:

No probs

eddster1979:

There is a pothole in a road near me - how you fixed ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cheers for the welcome rog,we have a 1hour responce time for them but dont think ill make it to you from â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

Welcome Edd :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

eddster1979:

ROG:

eddster1979:

No probs

eddster1979:

cheers for the welcome rog,we have a 1hour responce time for them but dont think ill make it to you from â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

Haha that’s the funniest thing Ive ever read on here ‘’ 1 hour response’’ :laughing: :laughing:

Round my way its more like a 1 year response time …seriously :smiling_imp:

Welcome to the forum before i forget :smiley:

welcome to the nut house if you’ve not already been declared insain a couple of weeks on here and you soon will be :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

happy posting
:grimacing: :grimacing:

Welcome I see Rog got there first

be carefull ed, if you have an opinion you will get [zb] on here, good luck, just watch out for the [zb] that think they own the hgv world like ROG

eddster1979:
hello there been lurking for a while,names edd 30,been into trucks for as long as i can remember,i work for local authority doing highway maintainance and lots of gritting in the winter!cheers rog for pointing me in right direction :blush:

Hi eddster1979,

Glad to have you aboard. :smiley:

Data Academy:
Welcome I see Rog got there first

:open_mouth: Ahh yes, but his victories only last until the nurse takes his keyboard from him and sends him to bed… :laughing: :wink: :grimacing:

yes, i apologise, welcome on board buddy, we need the trucker friendship back :wink:

maggieT:
yes, i apologise, welcome on board buddy, we need the trucker friendship back :wink:

What exactly is your problem with Rog?? If anything he has been nothing but helpfull to me, offering advice etc, im not sure what your problem is… :angry: :angry:

maggieT:
be carefull ed, if you have an opinion you will get f***ed on here, good luck, just watch out for the w@nkas that think they own the hgv world like ROG

Welcome eddster to the friendliest truckers site on the net :slight_smile:

Love him or hate him rog always makes an impression

Welcome :grimacing:

Rikki-UK:
Welcome :grimacing:

cheers for the welcome folks happy to be on board and ave a bit of banter :slight_smile:

welcome welcome welcome eddster1979 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

welcome to the nut house mate… :smiley:

Welcome aboard mate did you get the standard hard hat, goggles, hi viz,safety boots,bullet proof jacket and stab vest lol
Seriousley enjoy it mate