New Job

I am now into the 4th week of my new job, a six wheeled oil/petrol tanker, the first week i was away on an ADR course :open_mouth: a lot to learn in 4 days, i was supposed to do 2 and 3, tanks and packages but there was a mix up and i ended up getting everything except 1 and 7 at no extra cost :smiley: :smiley:

The last couple of weeks i have just been sitting watching how it is all done, now i have been allowed to drive under supervision, the places i am supposed to go :open_mouth: On my test i was taught to do the standard reverse not reversing into some ones driveway with an inch either side it has been a real eye opener, farm roads are another thing to think about not much space to turn around in, the real learning starts now.

As you are in a petrol tanker and with the price of fuel these days, are you under armed â– â– â– â– â– â–  :question: :question:

seriously, glad you are enjoying it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
As you are in a petrol tanker and with the price of fuel these days, are you under armed â– â– â– â– â– â–  :question: :question:

Someone asked us were we going out in pairs because the price is so high that the driver needs a minder.

Having a ball Rog i am glad i made the change.

Hectors-dad:

ROG:

Someone asked us were we going out in pairs because the price is so high that the driver needs a minder.

Having a ball Rog i am glad i made the change.

someone asked me if taxi divers are going the short way now ■■(soon to be x taxi driver) at £1.22 i said YES so do i get a tip :slight_smile: :slight_smile: no :imp: :imp:

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS Hectors-dad :smiley: :smiley:

That’s a seriously good result with your ADR course, I’m surprised that the provider didn’t notice, cos they’re standing a loss now. :grimacing:

:open_mouth: How you did you manage to do Core, Packs, Tanks and 7 Classes plus all the exams in only 4 days. :question:

dieseldave:
:g: CONGRATULATIONS Hectors-dad :smiley: :smiley:

That’s a seriously good result with your ADR course, I’m surprised that the provider didn’t notice, cos they’re standing a loss now. :grimacing:

:open_mouth: How you did you manage to do Core, Packs, Tanks and 7 Classes plus all the exams in only 4 days. :question:

Cheers Dieseldave,

I mentioned to them at the very start of the course (it was the owners son that made the mistake) but they said it was easier to keep me on the exam list than take me off it.

It was quite an intensive course, I don’t know how we managed to fit it all into 4 days and the exams on the Friday.

Hectors-dad:
I mentioned to them at the very start of the course (it was the owners son that made the mistake) but they said it was easier to keep me on the exam list than take me off it.

Hi Hectors-dad, That’s because editing the online SQA exam matrix is a little tricky. :grimacing:
Sounds like (maybe) he didn’t know how to do it… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hectors-dad:
It was quite an intensive course, I don’t know how we managed to fit it all into 4 days and the exams on the Friday.

Now you’ve said that, I know how they did it. Perfectly OK I hastily add. :wink:

If you passed everything, you’ve only got 4 crosses on you ticket. :smiley:

Nice one mate, Good luck :smiley: