New Actros?

It’s a crap photo,I only just managed to capture it at the last minute,but I have seen several of these trucks in camouflage over the past few months travelling along the A8 between Stuttgart and Karlsruhe.
On Thursday morning I saw three of them,all 4x2 units though I have seen a 6x2 drawbar as well in the past.
Then,just after I took this picture I spotted a silver one with what seemed like an extra high roof on it,slightly extended at the front above the screen.It looked a bit like some the Actros’s you see with roof extensions that are used on furniture removals for extra crew space.

The area around Stuttgart is littered with Porsche and Mercedes covered in camouflage,and you often see them roaring up the autobahn doing tests.

Lets hope it goes as well as it looks my 2554 was crap.

Hope there more relible that the mercs we run, 5 out of 7 have been in the dealers workshop this week for various issues. Part crap product part useless dealer.

its seem not bad Actros! :sunglasses:

i,d have one tomorow if i was in the market for a new truck, bought one new on an 04 plate, did 710,000kms in it and it never let me down once, sold it at 5 years old and all i ever did was change oil and filters and get the tapits done every year

looks good…
truckblog.co.uk/2010/08/26/s … giga-space

or this as an upgrade for my old shed
truckingmag.co.uk/2010/08/31 … ion-actros

Perhaps this is the next generation of Actros with the long awaited range of straight 6 engines as used in some of the breeds of Yank trucks owned MB, mooted to be released in 2010
roadtransport.com/blogs/big- … xor-b.html
team-bhp.com/forum/internati … -axor.html
secretnewcars.com/SpyShots/M … pied_again

Some better ones here
mercedes-benz-blog.blogspot.com/ … -benz.html
roadtransport.com/blogs/big- … uro-6.html
wagaciezka.com/viewtopic.php?p=176420

I was in Stuttgart last weekend and seen a white tractor unit with a tipping trailer on working from a construction site alongside some tippers,it looked slightly like a high cab Axor. Also seen a camoflagued Atego.