New Merc Actros

How great does the new Actros look, you can see more in the link below. Only one bad thing and that is how dirty the interior will get being beige, there is also a version with what looks like a wooden floor and all beige leather, not a good idea !!!

eblog.mercedes-benz-passion.com/ … ?nggpage=2

4e01b4c13b068.jpg

Look’s very good i would like to see one in a company’s colour’s though,the PR pic’s can be misleading. My only concern would be reliability ,cast your mind back to the early mp1 and Mercedes swore they had it tested to the hilt also :confused:

Does it run on Prozac?
The front gives the impression it is suffering from severe depression.

interior shots

Photo0023.jpg

Looks very good,voted truck of the year 2012,question is,who can afford to buy one??

jase:
Looks very good,voted truck of the year 2012,question is,who can afford to buy one??

Dont you mean 2011?

jase:

If our Transport manager get’s his way then we will have 43 of them early next year… :open_mouth:

Looks meaty.

Drove one on the launch in Germany, awesome piece of kit.

washy jnr:

jase:

If our Transport manager get’s his way then we will have 43 of them early next year… :open_mouth:

He wont thay dont hit these shores till november 2012

ellies dad:
My only concern would be reliability ,cast your mind back to the early mp1 and Mercedes swore they had it tested to the hilt also :confused:

When they were developing the MP1, Scania brought out the 4 Series, and it made the SK look prehistoric so the Actros was launched a lot earlier than planned, the rest is history :frowning:
Don’t think Merc will make a ■■■■ up like that one up again, and there’s nothing really revolutionary new, its more of an evolution. The electronics won’t be a lot different to the last model, gearbox is vitually carried over, and the engine went on sale in the Yank markets over three years ago, so fingers crossed :neutral_face:

credit to darren scott

chester1:

washy jnr:

jase:

He wont thay dont hit these shores till november 2012

We wont be having them then as our M A N’s go back in june 2012…that was a waste of time flying him and one of our drivers out to Germany for the launch :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

No Busby,definately 2012,I put odds on that the first one will we see in operator colours will be Maritime.

i thought, an operator in scotland had first dib’s in the u.k, and he didn’t even know what the price would be for one.

Love it :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I wish we had decent truck over here, i find it hard to believe my truck is made by a Merc owned company :question:

Hi all, Transalliance have several on the road in France may see some in kent on France-UKrun, cheers Alan.

Bet its horn still isnt louder than a 64’ Vauxhall Viva :wink:

bubsy06:
Does it run on Prozac?
The front gives the impression it is suffering from severe depression.

I have to agree it looks so sad :cry:

TDL102:
Drove one on the launch in Germany, awesome piece of kit.

I didnt had a few to many free sherberts and failed the breath test pmsl good couple of days jolly though
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
And if you flew out on the thursday flight it was me the plane was waiting for :laughing: :laughing:
Got some more photos but for some reason when i try to upload rhe is says image invalid■■? :cry: