Natstowe from Stretton Warrington

Does anyone remember Natstowe, Lol Rattigan

They used to pull Sealand containers from the Warrington/Manchester to Felixstowe.

There was

Dave Norman Daf 2800 now living LIncs coast
Brian Collier F12 Globetrotter
Alan Collier F10
Dennis Collier Scania 142 believe passed away few years ago
David Collier Believe still running out of Fxt
Jeff Ashton F12 6 x 2
Dave Rotherham Iveco 190.30
John Thomas White Seddon Atkinson
Trevor Had an ex Bowmur 112
Stevie Hulme 112 White with blue stripes

All these guys helped me out big style when I moved from the North to Felixstowe for work back in the mid 1980`s and was wondering what they were up to these days.

Theres a D&G Collier transport from Newton-le-Willows just outside Warrington they used to run Sealand containers. they are based on the Sankey Valley industrial estate I dont know if this is any use to you, hope you find what your looking for.

I worked with Alan Collier for a spell years ago I remeber his blue F10 it was a real minter & his dad had a Globetrotter in the same livery, I’m fairly sure he was on Avialink for a while before they became famous. I’m sure he went on Waste tanks after that, I’ll ask my mate who knew him well what he’s up to now.

I remember Natstowe too but never had anything to do with them, I did a couple of months on Stretton Containers about 22 years ago when I first started up but boxes werent my bag.

Fly sheet

Colin Johnson had an ex Sealand F12 which was running to Greece in the late 80s. I did a couple of trips for him with it.

Did Sealand run any of their own lorries in the UK or was it just painted in their own colours?