my reward

coming home from work today,in the car travelling the a32 in hants,towards fareham.noticed a mobile speed scammer van,taking pics of speeding motors going in opposite direction.saw a lorry coming the other way.wound the window down to give him the thumbs down signal.and of course the flash of the main beam said lorry driver gave me a friendly wave to say thank you.has he went past he went thru a bloody puddle.all the water went over my arm and into the car.and no i did not get his reg to phone his tm. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I was thinking ‘poetic justice’ - but that’s me… :wink: :slight_smile:

I got a £100 ‘snow money’ bonus from work :sunglasses:

I got a free shed alarm from the law this week - batteries as well, I’m well chuffed :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

C-Kay:

All I got was an extra drop :imp:

ROG:
I was thinking ‘poetic justice’ - but that’s me… :wink: :slight_smile:

Sometimes…just SOMETIMES :imp: your responses needle me :unamused:

DAF95XF:

C-Kay:

Which in turn earns you more money.

You coming to the do monkey boy? It won’t be the same if you’re not there

DAF95XF:

C-Kay:

I need it to pay these bloody fines i keep getting :laughing:

garnerlives:
Which in turn earns you more money.

You coming to the do monkey boy? It won’t be the same if you’re not there

Which it doesnt, adds an extra 10 minutes to the day :laughing: :laughing:
No Im not coming, perhaps if there was a summer do as well :wink:

One drop adds ten mins? what was it one cage or something? take your time fella or you’ll end up doing yourself damage

DAF95XF:
No Im not coming

■■■ :exclamation:

:grimacing: sods law ay!!! reminds me of the Swain lorry that showered that cyclist in the paper :laughing:

dusty miller:
coming home from work today,in the car travelling the a32 in hants,towards fareham.noticed a mobile speed scammer van,taking pics of speeding motors going in opposite direction.saw a lorry coming the other way.wound the window down to give him the thumbs down signal.and of course the flash of the main beam said lorry driver gave me a friendly wave to say thank you.has he went past he went thru a bloody puddle.all the water went over my arm and into the car.and no i did not get his reg to phone his tm. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

perhaps he thought you dis-approved of truck drivers with the thumbs down so he thought “i’ll show him what i think of car drivers” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:

DAF95XF:
No Im not coming

Im going to have a cuppa then pop outside for a quick smoke, yes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

garnerlives:

DAF95XF:
No I’m not coming

I’m going to have a cuppa then pop outside for a quick smoke, yes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

now now girls put the handbags away :laughing: :laughing: