My new name plate

i’ve just got a new name plate if you see me up and down te country give us a wave.

a few people have asked what zb means i tell them it means i’m a ■■■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I mate where did you get the name plate done :question: can you let me know

i got it made at a place at leeds container base that does any design you want or
hippo automotive
Essex Street,
Bradford,
BD4 7PG

thanks for that mate

Looks good. I wonder how many people will think you are from Zimbabwe. :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■ is legendary :laughing:

Ill keep an eye out for you MR B

The truck shop at Lymm does them now too, the guy in the van sold out too them…they do any design too, £10 i think I paid 2 months ago■■?

Will keep an eye out for you Mr B, :wink:

My forum name is my nameplate, Bigger type than the reg plate lol, with AKA CREAMBOY in small type underneath like where they put original garage supplier name.

Clarky:
The truck shop at Lymm does them now too, the guy in the van sold out too them…they do any design too, £10 i think I paid 2 months ago■■?

My forum name is my nameplate, Bigger type than the reg plate lol, with AKA CREAMBOY in small type underneath like where they put original garage supplier name.

i thought the guy at lymm had closed down. AKA CREAMBOY? dp we need to know what that means■■? :smiley:

I saw one the other day it read - Richard Cranium - about right I thought… :stuck_out_tongue:

Was that you on the A61 going from Ripon to the A1 this morning Mr B?

All I caught was this red flash zooming past me.

Stan

Stanley Knife:
Was that you on the A61 going from Ripon to the A1 this morning Mr B?

All I caught was this red flash zooming past me.

Stan

Not guilty your honour, I was in harlow this morning plus I don’t see the point in zooming anywhere unless it’s home

Mr B:

Clarky:

i thought the guy at lymm had closed down. AKA CREAMBOY? dp we need to know what that means■■? :smiley:

The guy at Lymm was bought out by the shop by all accounts, :wink: and AKA Creamboy was a name affectionately given too me after we had several trucks running 24/7 down in Basingstoke. I was the unfortunate one who had to stay in the Hilton at Basingstoke, when my shift was over lol, so all the lads thought I was the bosses pet, LOL.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: