Name plates

Just a quick question, anyone know where you can get these light up name plates from? Seen a few where it’s just the letters of your name lit up or on plastic boards with your name lit up, any ideas instead of the normal reg plate ones you see?

Grow up.

Grow up for wanting to add some personal touches to my unit■■?

Mate, if it’s what you want, you do it!

I just think they look smart and a bit different to the normal reg plate ones you see about

I’m just pulling your ■■■■■■■ each to their own and all that. :laughing:

It is worth remembering though, that dressing your lorry up like a cheap seaside souvenir shop makes you look a bit daft in the eyes of most people.

Haha I’ve seen some that look quite subtle!! Don’t worry I won’t be dressing my wagon up like one of the shops in Blackpool

Kevwall:
Just a quick question, anyone know where you can get these light up name plates from? Seen a few where it’s just the letters of your name lit up or on plastic boards with your name lit up, any ideas instead of the normal reg plate ones you see?

As I can see them mainly on French and German trucks, I suppose, they are made in the continent somewhere… Search the ebay.de or ebay.fr for them, maybe.

You can buy black 1’s with rd light round ( or mainly that colour ) some of them plain so you can have any message you want on used to mainly have lorry names on

Try a truckstop or CDC

me m8s got 2 for sale one says HOTDOGS and the other one says CANDYFLOSS :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

seth 70:
me m8s got 2 for sale one says HOTDOGS and the other one says CANDYFLOSS :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bummer I want one saying rock for sale [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]