Truckers name plates, what does yours say?

Who has a name plate in the windscreen of their truck & have you got your name or something else??

Got my wifes name on my plate she wanted me to get a trasfer made up and put on the front of the wagon but being on a plate i can take it out when needs be :wink:

Mines boring just says Adam with my youngest name in the small writing…i want to get dogthehunter put on it then if im sat in the services people ud know i was a trucknetuk member

Adam

dogthehunter:
i want to get dogthehunter put on it then if im sat in the services people ud know i was a dogging member

Adam

:laughing:

mine says potter and it has the hull city badges on either side!

mine says Lee G.

wanted Giblsa but the pond life in halfords couldnt grasp it so gave up asking!

Says Matthew and has a pic of a red topline(from a previous life)

Giblsa:
mine says Lee G.

wanted Giblsa but the pond life in halfords couldnt grasp it so gave up asking!

pop into lymm ts during the day theres a chap there that makes them

any design ya want about a tenner a think

Raoul insisted on me posting this picture of him…he’s such a primadonna y’know :unamused:

I’ve got rid of some of the other crap…Shrek and Donkey will always be there though :wink:

I have “The Apprentice” on my truck we are not allowed them in the windows so it’s on the O/S mug guard.

I got the nickname as I am fairly new to driving and one of the old boys on my firm took me under his wing as I am not affraid to ask questions or for help, so he started refering to me as his apprentice and it caught on.

oh and it say’s gonzo on mine
:wink:

Yhis will probably supprise you all but mine says:
DURACELL

Mine says Bug, with a Chelsea badge either side.

I used to have a plate with Amazon on it in window untill the heat twisted. I bought another and put on the back of my truck in one of those chrome number plate holders. Some thieving toerag obviously liked the look of it so much they nicked it.

i have Dave in my window with a bradford city badge. Not very exciting but it is my name.

mine says ■■■■ off you nosy ■■■■■■■■ :laughing:

“HAMMERS” on front of cab “WEST HAM UTD” in front windscreen :smiley:

Potter:

Do you drive a Merc,wear glasses and have your ears pierced Potter?

I’ve got a plate with a South African flag on it,with the name of an American Hip-Hop group ,which relates to my surname and to which I am called by my nearest and dearest. :wink:

bikemonkey:

Potter:

Do you drive a Merc,wear glasses and have your ears pierced Potter?

no matey,drive a magnum! Work out of Hull.

I’d only flippin lose one if I had one …but am unsure if having anything in the window other than authorised discs, ‘O’ licence, etc is legit’.

Ideas?