My 18 year old Daughter gets more . .

. . . than this and she’s a student with a Saturday job in a pie & cake shop!

It’s getting worse!! :angry:

jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/detailj … =ASI/26713

& as long as people keep working for that cos they get tax credits,then firms will keep the rates that low!!

jrl driver:
& as long as people keep working for that cos they get tax credits,then firms will keep the rates that low!!

But surely there will come a tipping point (no pun intended) when people will say balls to it, I’ll go and work in the flamin cake shop!!

What owner of a cake shop will employ a hairy Rsed trucker.

These low paying jobs must be a geography thing. I can’t see anyone working for that around here.

alamcculloch:

My daughter hasn’t got a hairy rse :laughing:

jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/detailj … =HEK/30802

theres one to beat it who would them hours for that

Is anyone else disappointed by the content of this thread after reading the thread title? :angry: :angry:

i am starting to get ■■■■■■ off with the job now.i came home at dinner today,i just couldn`t be arsed

redbob:

alamcculloch:

I am a little concerned as to how you know that, and with such conviction. :wink:

Rob K:
Is anyone else disappointed by the content of this thread after reading the thread title? :angry: :angry:

Yes me. :slight_smile:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

Exactly but it got you to read on ! :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

Yes. My initial thought on reading the title was “I bet she does.”

BTW, I notice links have started working to the jobs website, they never used to.

Rob K:

indeed Rob, was expecting some smutty video :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

redbob:

I am a little concerned as to how you know that, and with such conviction. :wink:

That thought crossed my mind too.

Anti climax…

Saaamon:
Anti climax…

Is she married to Uncle Peak? :wink:

Trev_H:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

Exactly but it got you to read on ! :laughing: :laughing:

Too right. I’m ashamed to say that it made me look and then skip past most of the comments. If the packaging is right then it doesn’t matter about the content :slight_smile: If the OP wants a well paid job they should get in to marketing.

Rob K:

Yeah me,was hoping for a link to at least xhamster or redtube :cry:

the links aren’t working for me, anyone else having problems viewing them?