What a Joke this site is

Yes this is PINK LADY TRUCKER

YES - I said I wont be back, but I was told of your post and I have the right to reply, so Here I am, Replying.

pavaroti:
Never speak to a women about a job as a lorry driver. :bulb: Women and road haulage just don’t mix imho. :wink:
Prepare to be handbagged by the many professional lady truck drivers on this forum! :grimacing: :laughing:
The only one I know (and a good example) is on pre mod. A very wise decision by admin. :grimacing:

Pre Mod, Get ya facts right !!

Proves that this site actively ensures that the Old boy network is alive and kicking, Kicking Women drivers down and kicking drivers wages down

You be so glad to know, that my Normal sign in, is under Guest status, which means I cannot reply to ANY messages, and Lost all contacts in PM’s received.

So guys, Its so wrong for a WOMAN have a voice, Get a grip, its the year 2012, NOT 1912

Its wrong for a WOMAN to fight for a reasonable wage for NOT JUST WOMEN DRIVERS BUT ALL HGV Drivers â– â– ?

shuttlespanker:
you could try telling Pinkladytrucker this, she might apply for a job there, seeing as anything less than a tenner an hour is beneath her :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Never said less than a £10 is beneath me, All I have said, Wages of between £NMW and £8 is NOT right for a Exp HGV driver, So its so wrong that I choose NOT to take a position which offers these rates, Oh yes, I am a woman, and as such I should take these wages.

I like most on here, I only receive very little from the state in Working tax credits, just like most on here, I dont want the state topping my wage up, But I should not have to work 70hrs every week to have a decent wage, All because the LIKES OF SHUTTLESPANKER thinks I should !!!

Each one who has a family, are doing their part for this country, without future children, this country will only have the option for more immigrants to come over to fill the care spots for you disgusting and a utter disgrace of a male species, and I also count some women in there

I know that Employers watch these boards, Well If you are a employer and you agree to experienced drivers working for such small wages and expecting them to get help off the state, well you’re just as bad as those drivers who expect to do that anyway, So you can also go catch a small pier and jump off the end

I understand small haulage companies have so little margin, and in the interest of working for such some drivers may wish to do so, good on you guys, you are thinking of the larger picture, My concerns are NOT the small Haulage company, BUT those companies which should know better, ones where the Directors are on 5 times or more your yearly wage.

As this sites Admin allow Members to know a persons status on here, This site will start to be known as a Joke, which I am sure the Main Admin do not wish to happen, Well its time to sort out your Admin

Before you say it

scania730lover:
Pink Lady Trucker = PLT

PMT more like :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

19 posts including this one, What a joker you are hey

Sorry to BLOW ya bubble, No PMT here at this time, and at no time during this post

Now lets see if ADMIN delete this thread or put this account under Pre mod, Dont ya mean GUEST status â– â–  and NO right to reply even going thru a Mod to get a mesage approved â– â– 

Talk about not taking the hint. :wink:

Just one question. If you’re not a troll, why create a new account? And who told you that those people had slagged you off?

OVLOV JAY:
Just one question. If you’re not a troll, why create a new account? And who told you that those people had slagged you off?

CANNOT POST on old account, Re read the above post !!! But to make it easier for you to understand, Under my normal account, I was NOT allowed to post at all, NOT even posting for a message to be approved by a Mod !!!
My PM’s has been deleted, Lost or what ever

So Only way to reply, was to set a new account, Its a wonder how thick the Mods are, Allowing PLT to become a member, PLT = PINK LADY TRUCKER

Do you think I will let slip WHO told me that I been slagged off further !!!

Fair play, I didn’t know the mods could do that

tsk…some people really baffle me :exclamation:

Harry Monk:
Talk about not taking the hint. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MDNA = Madonna.
PLT = Pink Lady Trucker.

very clever,I see what you did there,nice to see you are becoming more ‘street’ and appealing more to the up and coming youth Lorry Drivers…keep up the work…BMON-K.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Sounds like you’ve got issues darling. :open_mouth: Maybe think about a job away from the transport industry? :bulb:

In my experience mods don’t have that kind of access so I would doesn’t your ranting to site admin. its only an internet forum is it really worth getting that worked up over an internet forum

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

pavaroti:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Sounds like you’ve got issues darling. :open_mouth: Maybe think about a job away from the transport industry? :bulb:

You shouldn’t be in the Transport industry either then, either your drug post was in jest, but even still, its wrong to even jest about such things, You know its a PUBLIC forum isn’t it !!!

I have the RIGHT to work in the Trucking Industry, I can choose who I can and will talk to, I choose NOT to hang around such idiots as the likes of YOU.

I have the choice to continue to drive, and I will continue to drive until such time, that I am unable to due to ill health or worse

alix776:
In my experience mods don’t have that kind of access so I would doesn’t your ranting to site admin. its only an internet forum is it really worth getting that worked up over an internet forum

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Well in my experience, THEY DO !!!

And as such, I have lost some valuable contact info, but hey ho, Like the Title, This site is a Joke

Calm down dear, calm down

Get the tea on and stop your moaning. lol

I actually agree with her.
I dislike injustice in every way.
Is it worth mentioning? If you feel passionately and strongly about something, then of course it is.

I feel respect is lacking on this board, not just for others, but in a lot of cases, ones self.

PLT:

pavaroti:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Sounds like you’ve got issues darling. :open_mouth: Maybe think about a job away from the transport industry? :bulb:

You shouldn’t be in the Transport industry either then, either your drug post was in jest, but even still, its wrong to even jest about such things, You know its a PUBLIC forum isn’t it !!!

I have the RIGHT to work in the Trucking Industry, I can choose who I can and will talk to, I choose NOT to hang around such idiots as the likes of YOU.

I have the choice to continue to drive, and I will continue to drive until such time, that I am unable to due to ill health or worse

The best of luck to you. :sunglasses: Hope to meet you at a truckstop sometime you can buy me a coffee. :wink: :laughing:

Listen love/mate/chap whatever. You will be banned from here too. You are probably using the same computer. So Once they see that…ADIOS.

bigvern1:
Listen love/mate/chap whatever. You will be banned from here too. You are probably using the same computer. So Once they see that…ADIOS.

Thank you Bigvern1, I know that will probably happen, The members should be aware that the Mods will Stop any free speech if it upsets their friends

att:
I actually agree with her.
I dislike injustice in every way.
Is it worth mentioning? If you feel passionately and strongly about something, then of course it is.

I feel respect is lacking on this board, not just for others, but in a lot of cases, ones self.

Thank you :slight_smile:

pavaroti:
The best of luck to you. :sunglasses: Hope to meet you at a truckstop sometime you can buy me a coffee. :wink: :laughing:

Maybe

Dear PLT

i take it, from reading your posts, that you do not actually do what you say you are going to :unamused:

your sig after you changed it again from the one asking for a job

pinkladytrucker:
Trucknet - OLD BOY NETWORK who have nothing better to do than Slag off Women drivers who can do a better Job than them, Most Mods and Site Admin Included

I’m out, PM if you wish, Site Admin can delete my account, I wont be back

the part i have highlighted in red is for your attention, it clearly states that you will not be back, and yet, HERE YOU ARE!!!

so, if you really meant what you said, don’t let the door smack you in the ■■■ too hard on the way out :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: