Moved

Its been a long time since I posted, but I did eventually move & have ended up in Spalding Lincs, wish that I did it 10 years ago, Have got a bigger house nicer area, nicer people etc etc etc

Welcome back :smiley:

Mon May 22, 2006 12:00 pm - it has been a while :exclamation: did it take you that long to unpack :question: :wink:

hello nice pic ralphs motor is it not ■■?

You might notice there’s one or two new guys an gals on here, welcome back.

thanks all, yes it it an RD truck, his own at one stage, the pic was supposed to show that transport had evolved, now the donkey sits behind the wheel in my eyes!!!

UnionJack:
Its been a long time since I posted, but I did eventually move & have ended up in Spalding Lincs, wish that I did it 10 years ago, Have got a bigger house nicer area, nicer people etc etc etc

Spalding is a nice place mate…once you get used to the nightly street riots which you have to drive through when going to work at 4 am in the morning, it’s not a bad place. :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

welcome back :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i went to spalding the other night, it was shut :laughing:

Hi there, welcome back. Think you will find there are quite a few members living in this area of Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire. Let us know what work you are doing here, and so glad you like it here. I have been in Lincs for 10 years in December and very happy. Liz

Hi and welcome back.
At least they speak English in Spalding unlike Peterbroski!!! :wink:
From my name you can guess where i’m from :laughing: :laughing:

Deepinvet:
Hi and welcome back.
At least they speak English in Spalding unlike Peterbroski!!! :wink:
From my name you can guess where i’m from :laughing: :laughing:

pierdol się! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: