moved posts?

can someone enlighten me as to why so many posts are moved form this forum even though have had many replies? :confused:

Iā€™ll try and explain it.

Certain forums are open to the view of everyone. Others require registration.

This is a commercial site inasmuch that to keep going it needs income. The only income it gets is from advertising. To attract advertising one needs to ā€˜sellā€™ to punters the figures not only of ā€˜hitsā€™ but also registrations. The open forums exist as ā€˜temptersā€™. A ā€˜tasterā€™ to encourage browsers to Register in order to see what they are missing. Thereby, up go the number of Registered Members, and the site gains kudos, therefore the revenue potential is enhanced. And it is only by enhancing the revenue potential that the site will continue to exist.

Often, topics are moved purely on the basic of ā€˜good housekeepingā€™, putting things in their rightful place. Which has happened on this occasion.

:laughing:

so why was the ā€œreduced daily restā€ moved after twenty odd replies and an interesting debate was growing on how drivers should tackle their boses when being asked to run ilegally? :confused:

glad we got that cleared up then! :unamused:

It was moved to the Safety, Law and WTD Forum, where it should have been in the first place :open_mouth: :unamused: .

what a strange out look, a general discussion on how to deal with employers who want you to brake the law gets hidden :question:

It hasnā€™t been hiddenā€¦it has simply, as Simon pointed out above, been moved to itā€™s rightful place. :wink:

where no one will see it, ā€œSimplyā€ because no one ever looks at that forum :question:

paul b:
where no one will see it, ā€œSimplyā€ because no one ever looks at that forum :question:

I do! thats what its there for!

I agree with you Paul if people are only in the habit of picking and choosing their forums. But donā€™t most people do what I do and click on ā€˜posts since last visitā€™?

I never know what forum Iā€™m in most of the time :blush: .

Salut, David.

sorry but i go looking around to see what has been posted and if it is intresting then i take a deeeper look at the posts, and in regards to when and how one takes the rest that is the corrrect site wher one can then look
and get all information one needs or just has to ask if their question needs
more deeper information,

:confused: :confused:

Spardo:
I agree with you Paul if people are only in the habit of picking and choosing their forums. But donā€™t most people do what I do and click on ā€˜posts since last visitā€™?

I never know what forum Iā€™m in most of the time :blush: .

Salut, David.

Snap :open_mouth: