well

why was the link removed. did i breach a rule?

deleted by terry after pm from JB. :wink:

still confused as to why the link was removed.

Rule Eight - Other Forums and Weblinks

If people post anything which could encourage members to start using rival forums, it will be treated as an advert and, hence, deleted.
I know this seems a little harsh, but I’m afraid that the hard fact is that we are a business and therefore have to protect our own interests.

Full rules can be found at the top of each forum.

thats all i asked for.pardon me for asking

I was only answering your question Terry, you seem to be suggesting something else? :frowning: :frowning:

not at all neil.

probly a bit miffed that i didnt realise the ruling on other forums and let myself be caught out.
and took it wrongly.(not like me eh :blush: :blush: )

hope i didnt offend.

Sorry, I got the wrong end of the stick. Something that is easily done on forums when you have no extra clues, such as tone of voice or facial expression, to the intent behind the words.

Coffeeholic:

Rule Eight - Other Forums and Weblinks

If people post anything which could encourage members to start using rival forums, it will be treated as an advert and, hence, deleted.
I know this seems a little harsh, but I’m afraid that the hard fact is that we are a business and therefore have to protect our own interests.

Full rules can be found at the top of each forum.

It used to be “by drivers for drivers” but as Niel says “we are a business and therefore have to protect our own interests”.

One day there will be a forum By drivers for drivers that doesnt have to make much money and hopefully have FULL independance with the ability to speak freely, I think this one did once upon a time.

P.S. Terry what was the link can you pm me just out of curiosity.

It was exactly the same link I pm’d you yesterday jammy, so you already have it. :wink:

That’ll be the same one I pm’ed you with as well Jammymutt. :blush: :laughing: :laughing: