Morrisons strike

A few weeks ago morrisons staff were goiing on strike.
(something to do with the safeway takeover and some rdc closures)

Has anybody heard what happend?

Tony b

i think the union postponed it due to negotiations but it is still hanging around. Commercial Motor has had quite a bit of coverage on it but i didnt take too much interest :confused:

thought they were on strike today 3 hours to tip 13 pallets at swan valley :smiling_imp:

jon

thanks to the unions were still hanging on for pay negotiatoins.and that is from pay rise that should of started on april the 1st

jonboy:
thought they were on strike today 3 hours to tip 13 pallets at swan valley :smiling_imp:

jon

LMAO! :laughing:

jonboy:

jon

lol, it doesn’t get any better in transport! For some reason, a manager decided to put the runs in a different numerical, or alphabetical order - and it cocked it all up! Sat around for 2 hours waiting for a second run :unamused:

From what I understand, the unions have agreed to postpone action to allow more negotiations.

jonboy:

jon

I thought asda at wakefield had gone on strike also … Sat there for hours way beyond my booking time , eventually phoned up my office and they told me to tell them to tip me by 5am or i,m being pulled out .
Took the desk clerk a little time to understand that i didnt care for the fact they were going on break soon . 5AM i leave simple !!!
I got tipped in 20 minutes and out :laughing:

An amazing contrast really , before the wakefield drop i had the rugby adsa and was in and out in an hour …

That.s my quota of rdc’s for the month …Three cheers for trailer swapping :laughing: :laughing: