New rdc problem

Got a major issue with this.
Arrived at my only rdc drop today 10 minutes early.
Was instantly given a bay to go to.
Backed up and didnt even get out of cab before guy walks up ans asks how many pallets drives.
told him 1. To which he said open up were ready for you.
Tipped no problem!

Me issue is I had booked 2 hours down for this drop and the guys there had me leaving the site in under 20 mins

Put working day all out of kilter and I ended up having to take an extra long lunch.

Thank you waitrose dor making my day.

tomorrow you’ll spend 6 hours at one, end up having to have a night out and running in early saturday morning :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

maga:
tomorrow you’ll spend 6 hours at one, end up having to have a night out and running in early saturday morning :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

Hope not… in a day cabed 7.5 tonner

I can’t stand quick tips:lol:

bertiebus:

maga:

Hope not… in a day cabed 7.5 tonner

Goto Morrisons in Wakefield the are masters at it!!

Pimpdaddy:
I can’t stand quick tips:lol:

not enough time at the coffee machine :wink:

Don’t knock it enjoy it while you can I went into Argos Bridgewater 8.00 this morning come opt at 4.00. Goods in man weren’t impressed when I told him I couldn’t give a ■■■■ I’ve earns nearly £100 and caught up on some kip

Donnyboy:
Don’t knock it enjoy it while you can I went into Argos Bridgewater 8.00 this morning come opt at 4.00. Goods in man weren’t impressed when I told him I couldn’t give a [zb] I’ve earns nearly £100 and caught up on some kip

Show off :wink: :wink:

Donnyboy:
Don’t knock it enjoy it while you can I went into Argos Bridgewater 8.00 this morning come opt at 4.00. Goods in man weren’t impressed when I told him I couldn’t give a [zb] I’ve earns nearly £100 and caught up on some kip

thats the way to do it :smiley:
got to take the snacks though.

tango boy:

Donnyboy:

Show off :wink: :wink:

+1