Morrisons bridgewater

Hi folks i got an assessment tomorrow at morrisons rdc any tips on do’s and donts.
General info etc
cheers :smiley:

Don’t spell Bridgwater with two Es, is a good first tip!

LOL, whats the directions in please, trip from Wakefield (K&NDL) Monday.

Dont eat yellow snow is another good tip.

Seriously though, Id just drive like i was on a test again. Look in the mirors before moving is always a ‘biggie’.
There again though, we all do that anyway :grimacing:

Rooster:

M5 J23 follow signs to glastonbury also there are signs for ‘new distribution centre’. From motorway you go up a big hill, down same big hill, then turn right on to bath road and then right at the new traffic lights

Stevo,best of luck,you may get a health and safety film to watch,then they may ask you to hook up to a trailer,do a test drive,then drop it the trailer,hope you get the job.

kevin0410:

Rooster:

M5 J23 follow signs to glastonbury also there are signs for ‘new distribution centre’. From motorway you go up a big hill, down same big hill, then turn right on to bath road and then right at the new traffic lights

Thank you, I,m not going now, its DVP (Dove Valley Park, Fosten) for me, I,ve put the directions on my laptop for future trips.

steve30:
Hi folks i got an assessment tomorrow at morrisons rdc any tips on do’s and donts.
General info etc
cheers :smiley:

Result ? Good luck if its later on this afternoon.

cheers for the responce assessment went, going in there through ADR for time being and going to apply to work direct
cheers