Mirrors???

I may be asking for a barrage of peeps calling me all sorts here but I’ll say it anyway:
I only passed class 1 last year and since the day I passed haven’t set foot in one!! anyway I can remember the wide angle mirrors being a god send when I was learning, when the trailer disappeared out of my main mirror, now I see loads of artics with just main mirrors!! how do you guys do it?? because frankly I would freak if someone asked me to jump in one without wide angles.
Do you just get used to where your trailer wheels are?? and if you do, what do you do when you pull a trailer for the first time??
Getting ready for some abuse now… but it’s fascinated me for a while??
Gidion

Get in and out of the cab like a yo yo and look :laughing:

I don’t know of a current truck model which doesn’t have wide angle mirrors. Some models have both mirrors in one large mirror head, is it these you are seeing and not realising there are two mirrors in the one head?

If you are talking about the driver’s side the answer is simple, stick your head out of the window, but do open it first or it hurts. And I speak from experience there. :blush:

as a rule U usually know what it’s gonna do and if it dont bang, bounce up ndown, or hear a nasty scraping sound it missed everything.

Mirrors wot do you want them for…Just Crack on!!!

I don’t have a wide angle mirror on the drivers side and the main mirror is quite narrow. I manage fine

When I started mirrors were little round things that stuck out on a single arm. They vibrated so much everything was a blur.

Santa:
When I started mirrors were little round things that stuck out on a single arm. They vibrated so much everything was a blur.

what mirrors? i dont see any there.