Merry Crimbo

Merry Christmas to everyone here. Thought I’d give a present to a random stranger :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve got “The official DSA Theory test for drivers of large vehicles” and “The official DSA guide to driving goods vehicles” up for grabs. I finished all my tests in May 2011 so I have no need for them any more.

I don’t want anything for them, I’ll post them out of my own pocket too, so first person to reply to this and PM me an address can have both or just the one of them if they don’t need both.

Just to note they are both 2011 editions and I don’t believe there have been any changes in the set-up? so should be fine for anyone who’s taking there tests soon.

Hope everyone had a great crimbo

Me me me!!!

Nah, only kidding, but that’s very generous of you, quick guys get your post in!

Harry Monk:
Me me me!!!

Nah, only kidding, but that’s very generous of you, quick guys get your post in!

Judging be all the people replying asking for these items I’d say no one needs them.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Don’t take it to heart fella, probably just because everyone is taking some time out for the holiday period. I know I have been anyway :slight_smile:

i not long ordered mine before this post or i would have took them :stuck_out_tongue: