theory done!

:smiley: today i passed myt heory , i was nervous but confident if there is such a thing! my point is i invested in the DSA theory book and a copied version! of the hazard perception i got these from good old ebay, i was amazed at how i was able remember the answers when the multiple choice is in front of you, at home i practiced 3 times a day for the last week and consistantly passed the magical 51 out of 60 mark, by this morning i got my 1st 60 out of 60, at the test centre there were a few typical i cant remember but common sensed it questions! and guess what 60 out of 60 i was chuffed to bits , however the hazard perception bit, i am sure as on my pirate copy DVD i was clicking but i saw things too early and it said i didnt see them! i am sure this part is used in the car test where a lot of young non drivers are starting out, i passed but not with ease allthough i feel practicing the test definately helped. i have passed the book and fake dvd on to a colleaugue also wanting to learn to be a proffessional driver. my next trip is to borrow the money and book my C+E. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done donpablo!

I failed my theory test on the hazard perception part a couple of weeks ago, got my retake tomorrow, I’m not looking forward to it.

Hope you do well with your driving,

oops

donpablo:
:smiley: today i passed myt heory , my next trip is to borrow the money and book my C+E. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done :smiley:

Do you mean your C?

Try these posts by ROG & KRANKEE

â– â– â– â–  cant get the links to work!

OK got them

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=102
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … &highlight

:smiley: slimboyfat , on the hazard perception i felt like iwas playing a computer game and kept thinking i had to see what the car in front would see, instead of what i should be seeing as if i were behind a windscreen, i still think that allthough i passed it is quite difficult and the DSA dvd you can get to help practice is a fantastic help, o also feel i spotted things too early, i have been driving cars and vans since 1982, so feel i have a good idea of spotting a hazard! my next task like i say is to book my rigid and artic , i have chosen 1st class trucking in enfield.

Donpablo,
I’m happy to say that I finally passed the theory yesterday and like you, I treated the hazard perception test like a computer game and it worked, I also have been driving since the early eighties; I don’t think the hazard perception video is a good way of testing experienced drivers for the same reasons you said.
I have booked my Class C training with Clearstone, I start on 12th July, can’t wait!